Tiki Lagoon launch?

fastfiat

Tiki Lagoon launch?

Post by fastfiat »

Anyone launched at Tiki lately? Haven't been there for a couple years and it was getting pretty rough.
Fidlplr

Re: Tiki Lagoon launch?

Post by Fidlplr »

DONT USE IT. JACKED UP MY TRAILER THERE. WORKERS THERE ARE WORTHLESS!!!
monte300

Post by monte300 »

I jacked a prop on that ramp years ago mostly my fault
gabuelhaj

Post by gabuelhaj »

The road going there will make you sea sick too! Wish they would fix the road and ramp as that's a prime area to be!

Good luck!
Glenn Abuelhaj
monte300

Post by monte300 »

gabuelhaj wrote:The road going there will make you sea sick too! Wish they would fix the road and ramp as that's a prime area to be!

Good luck!
Yeh the road leading to Tiki is dang rugged!
fastfiat

Post by fastfiat »

Thanks for the replies. Was hoping they had made some improvements but I guess not.
jaime7819

Post by jaime7819 »

I was there a month ago. I believe they extended the ramp a couple of years ago. So even on the lowest tide, you will not bottom out like before. I would still launch with extreme caution. But, everything else still sucks.
monte300

Post by monte300 »

A good ramp in the same general vicinity that's only open to the public Monday - Thursday for $15 is Whiskey Slough. Take the Trapper Rd exit off Highway 4 no bumpy, winding road.
fastfiat

Post by fastfiat »

monte300 wrote:A good ramp in the same general vicinity that's only open to the public Monday - Thursday for $15 is Whiskey Slough. Take the Trapper Rd exit off Highway 4 no bumpy, winding road.
I like Whisky a lot but they don't open early enough for me in the summer. I like to be on the water by 5am and the gate is usally not open then.
monte300

Post by monte300 »

fastfiat wrote:
monte300 wrote:A good ramp in the same general vicinity that's only open to the public Monday - Thursday for $15 is Whiskey Slough. Take the Trapper Rd exit off Highway 4 no bumpy, winding road.
I like Whisky a lot but they don't open early enough for me in the summer. I like to be on the water by 5am and the gate is usally not open then.
Private message me if you’d like the gate code for Whiskey gate. I think it’s the same code for accessing their restrooms. Since payment is via the envelope system, I don’t really think anyone would mind if you unlocked the gate.