Anyone been to Berryessa lately

StogieMan

Anyone been to Berryessa lately

Post by StogieMan »

I live at Clear Lake and although the fishing here can still be good I am tired of the record algae growth we have here and more to the point, the amount of time needed to clean my boat and my gear after a day on the water.

So I want to head to Berry and I am not asking for what they are biting and where but rather the lake conditions. Water level, water temp, recreation activity etc. I did see on this very site that there is an extended no wake zone out of Capell so I think I will head to the Putah creek ramp which I assume is open, yes?
zdbm2004

Re: Anyone been to Berryessa lately

Post by zdbm2004 »

Last I heard the lake has plenty of water even though it’s low and all ramps are open. Last time I went up which a month and a half it was ridiculous on how many pleasure crafts and jet skis were on the south end of the main lake. My source said the week days there has been very little action (boats) until the early afternoon. Good luck!
zmyers
HrdHookSets

Re: Anyone been to Berryessa lately

Post by HrdHookSets »

Yes Putah is still open pretty busy on weekends for sure but rite out the gate from the launch to the left be careful island top comes to about 6” on the left of the launch fishing seems very tuff for me compared to last few years I can’t find any bite well I’m go try tomorrow again good luck
“Hooked Up On The Stern”
Tymelostent@icloud.com