NEW VIDEO “The Jackson Rancheria Bass Fishing Challenge 2021 Shootout”

BassUnion

Post by BassUnion »

“Follow along as I was invited to fish with the Jackson Rancheria Fishing Team for their 2021 shootout challenge. I had a great time fishing and getting to know the team.”

CLICK the Link below to watch the full video and SUBSCRIBE for future content.

https://www.fishermanswarehouse.com/

Smokie

Re: NEW VIDEO “The Jackson Rancheria Bass Fishing Challenge 2021 Shootout”

Post by Smokie »

ol rancheria punching bag eyy... looks rad... except yall missing my boy morla... congrats to earl and making the apex cut, man they said top twenty n he hit spot 20 for real, thats pretty dang rad and next i see earl ima have to peep game on that bass bling a wee bit closer that **** is dope for reel yo...
Smokie

Post by Smokie »

if yall aint following joe and bass union on youtube, you should... i need to scoop a handful of those two clacker buzzes, and turn the gopro on see what happens, those look like winners in my book n im a avid buzzbaiter...
StanL

Post by StanL »

What’s up smokie John moral and mike Coleman Will be on the next one both of them had prior commitments thanks for watching
Smokie

Post by Smokie »

word man, i hella like morla since we met hes been a rad dude, I watched him put on a clinic w the ol float and fly and he showed me how deadly that can be when used right, water in the 40's and he wacked over a hundred fish daily with a bobber that was more down than up, my boys a stick... if he needs a back of the boat goon for this next practice derby u boys put together, tell him im game with a lil heads up i might could come play, shooting off the hip it would mean i had to go near clear lake, lol... tell earl i said congrats on making it in too thats pretty rad how close it was for him yet he made it in. I met you breifly in line in the columbia I fished the co side, next I see you I'll be sure to say hi, n holy small jawl... ill see you around man happy hookin