California Bass Fishing for Rare MONSTER! Smallmouth Caught at 70ft Looking at DEEP WATER Monsters

eastbayanglers

California Bass Fishing for Rare MONSTER! Smallmouth Caught at 70ft Looking at DEEP WATER Monsters

Post by eastbayanglers »

Man has it been hard so the fishing was off to say the least and so i ventured out into the deeper realms of the lake in search of BASS. Of course i had my hopes up when i hooked up at that depth i knew it was likely a nice fish! So i did my best to land this fish was lucky it did not shake i was in pain trying to net it. The rest of the day fish were caught deep as well, not everyday rewards you with a Wonderful fish and lots of fun and adventure!

https://www.fishermanswarehouse.com/

video
BASNFAN

Re: California Bass Fishing for Rare MONSTER! Smallmouth Caught at 70ft Looking at DEEP WATER Monsters

Post by BASNFAN »

I know you are really trying hard to put together an entertaining and informative video, but it would sure be nice if you could figure out your sound system so we can hear what is said.
Fish bite twice a day - half hour before I get there and half hour after I leave.