Quick and easy... print and go...
3 locations Fairfield, Manteca and Sacramento
Yes, they are still year to year so it goes from Jan 1 to Dec 31, 2022
Attachments
IMG_0599.JPG
Smokie

Re: 2022 Fishing Licenses

Post by Smokie »

im gonna jump out on a limb and safely assume Ish had his license from last year, hence his new one not starting till jan 1st... Im stoked to see the real year program go into effect in cali, i bought at least 5 people theirs last year and some of those weren't until march-may so if my friends who paid the same as everybody else now get extra time to fish that will help the program of expanding freshwater fishing by 20% I'm a big fan of the new rule of full years, but Ish is a horrible example seeing as im gonna assume hes had a license on jan first the last ten years straight and his new license just continues off his old one guys, so he dont count for the march-march type year that is the change to come in cali...
Smokie

Post by Smokie »

Oregon did away with paper licenses mostly last year and it made for some great river headaches... Heres a lil public service announcement, and what has happened to me and several buds who take guys and gals downriver in oregon... Guys go online and buy their year and tag/day pass and don't download the app, than out on the water they catch a fish they wish to keep, but have no way to tag it because they didn't download the app... Or they catch a keeper, and their phone is dead... I've been stuck on the water dealing with stressed buds not wanting to cheat but just didn't know they needed to download the app to be able to tag their fish, it doesn't clearly explain that part when you purchase a license or tag online... Or worse yer phone gets soaked or dies and you cant use it even knowing all this... I know this has had to get an honest fisherman into a ticket they didnt deserve its happened enough on my boat i now warn guys before we go out but when the change first happened last season it was chaos on the river for my guide buds... so if you buy a license and go after chrome in oregon this season also download the app too when ya pay... I wish oregon would do full years from date of purchase, or offer a freshwater only no salmon tag day pass for 5-10 bucks instead of 21 dollars with a salmon tag as the only option... I went outta my way to go to an odfw office to get a paper tag to avoid all this...
BTW i used to record Ish on bassmasters back before the internet with a vcr lol, now I get to fish vs him muah hah ha...
gabuelhaj

Post by gabuelhaj »

Get the COVID jab with booster and they can just scan you and see if you're paid up. :)

Good luck!
Glenn Abuelhaj