SOLD

jtztrim

SOLD

Post by jtztrim »

60 HP motor, 24 volt trolling motor setup with 3 bank onboard charger.
Comes with a brand new MinnKota Maxxum 70lb. trolling motor - not installed if you have your own you'd prefer to swap in. Hook Reveal 5SS and Hook Reveal 7SS fish finders included.
Spare tire on trailer. Heating rod installed in tackle compartment.
Comes with two near-new seats (never used). New cover purchased in 2021 and personally waterproof seam-sealed.

One owner, always maintained, holds title for boat and trailer. $16,000
Additional photos available upon request. Call or text in the evenings: 916-300-2411.
Attachments
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
Last edited by jtztrim on Sat Apr 09, 2022 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
jtztrim

Re: 2016 Tracker Pro 175 TXW

Post by jtztrim »

Why isn't the trolling motor mounted?
The boat previously had an Ultrex, but it had to be repaired under warranty once. Only I can carry the warranty so when I bought a new 195 TXW I transferred the Ultrex to my new boat rather than stick someone with a TM that might need to be repaired again. The unmounted 70lb. Maxxum is brand new off my new boat. I HIGHLY recommend using a TM with spot lock capability on this boat or any boat for that matter. The Maxxum can be sold if needed to go towards a spot lock capable TM or go ahead and mount it and at 70lbs. of thrust it will more than do the job.
I hope this answers the question. Thanks.
jtztrim

Post by jtztrim »

TTT
jtztrim

Post by jtztrim »

With gas becoming a bigger concern this boat remains relatively unaffected. I've owned other boats that you could practically watch the gas gauge go down as you rode. The only gas problem I had with this boat was remembering to put gas in it at all. From the beginning I didn't trust the gas gauge because after a day on the water it didn't look like the gauge had moved a bit. I always lifted the gas compartment lid and shook the boat to see the gas slosh in the tank just to be sure. I towed it with a 1/2 ton F-150 and have to say that my gas mileage in the truck wasn't noticeably affected either.
......if you were wondering. Thanks.