Apex pro tour payout ?……

birdman920

Apex pro tour payout ?……

Post by birdman920 »

Apex pro tour seems to be the only circuit that doesn’t publish their payouts ? anyone know ?
gixxer464

Re: Apex pro tour payout ?……

Post by gixxer464 »

Already discussed on here. No answers or specifics on pay outs.
post655123.html#p655123
birdman920

Post by birdman920 »

Wow ! it definitely sounds like a true “Magical Mystery Tour” ! I read the entire previous thread , and WWBT seems to claim that “year one” was basically a promotional stage , gathering sponsors and support, angler base , and a yearly qualifying format ! , now this season they should be compensating anglers ? , some of the wealthiest competitors would fish it just for the notoriety ! but most of the angler fishing the APEX have day jobs and need to make a buck !….
ILW

Post by ILW »

I guess I see it as...

if the payout weren't good enough the guys that are fishing it, wouldn't be.

There are some big names of the west fishing it and they seem satisfied or they wouldn't be wasting time or energy or money.

And if someone gets invited then its their buziness but if their not then does it matter.

I mean if you're fishing WWBT are you going to do any worse or better because you may or may not want to strive to qualify or APEX.. or are you going out and competing at your highest level in WWBT cuz you want to do your best at the competition your in?
jiggin4bass

Post by jiggin4bass »

Don't quit your day job if your fishing any Ca. circuits.
Home Of The Original Puffball Jig
Original Lion collar jig
Building and fishing custom bass jigs
since 1977
Madera Ca.
Favorite Lakes
Eastman
Hensley
birdman920

Post by birdman920 »

I have known a few “Pro” anglers that bet it all and lost everything ! career, wife, family and sanity !…..
len

Post by len »

The angler doesn't realize that they are the catch.
AJLee

Post by AJLee »

What Pro anglers really make?? from Randy Blaukat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skzR2UmDcvM
Popper

Post by Popper »

birdman920 wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 4:39 pm Wow ! it definitely sounds like a true “Magical Mystery Tour” ! I read the entire previous thread , and WWBT seems to claim that “year one” was basically a promotional stage , gathering sponsors and support, angler base , and a yearly qualifying format ! , now this season they should be compensating anglers ? , some of the wealthiest competitors would fish it just for the notoriety ! but most of the angler fishing the APEX have day jobs and need to make a buck !….
"but most of the angler fishing the APEX have day jobs and need to make a buck!"
:lol: