RMP Comes through with Flying Colors

Fast Eddie

RMP Comes through with Flying Colors

Post by Fast Eddie »

So, a week ago at Windy Wednesday Nighters, I go to take my RMP Motor Toter off and the pin brakes. Spoke with Ken mah and he came up with an idea to use a screw once I get the busted pin out. (As yoiu may have read, I asked if anyone knew the thread size so I could by a screw, but No response) So today I call Russell marine Products and spoke with John. I inquired about the thread size, and John said he'd just send me a new pin. I mentioned that someone awhile back borrowed one of the steering sticks,and he said he'd send me one of those too. I know how much the marine industry can suffer, so I offered to give him my credit card number for the parts. John said there'd be no charge. There was no "when did You buy the product, send me the old part etc. Within minutes of hanging up with John, I received my Zero dollars invoice. They are even shipping it for free. These guys are awesome, and have earned my business. As a matter of fact I'm considering taking the boat to Kansas (my daughter lives there) and have them install some electronics. However the warranty would be a little difficult to handle. Anyway give RMPO a try. I'm a happy camper. HEY! Maybe my string of bad luck is ending. :shock:
TL
FE