Outstanding litter of Lab pups

Gary Dobyns

Outstanding litter of Lab pups

Post by Gary Dobyns »

Many fishermen got labs from me years ago until I lost my good dogs to old age. I'm helping move some pups from one of the best litters I've ever seen. I'm taking one myself, I get first pick of the males and can't even decide which one I want. All are great!! There's 9 pups and not a bad pup in the litter. They're 6 weeks old so two more weeks and they need homes. There's only 3 males left right now. There was only 3 females in the litter and they went quick. No one has looked at the pups that hasn't put a deposit down. Pups are in Yuba City/Marysville area. $1500 They have not been advertised except here now, and I don't think they'll last long.

Anyone interested please call my office at 903-919-8028 and I'll call you back. I'm not in office today and will have very limited cell serive. But I'll call throughout day as I get service. It'll be from a 903 area code number. THX!!
manakk

Re: Outstanding litter of Lab pups

Post by manakk »

Good afternoon. Do you have no idea how to write a term paper and are looking for a service that can help you with it? My advice is https://writepaper.com/write-my-coursework , which offers services for writing, editing and improving various term papers. The writers will definitely take into account all your requirements and wishes and provide an effective result.