Rally at Clearlake...Awesome!

Aaron Hart

Rally at Clearlake...Awesome!

Post by Aaron Hart »

Was this Rally great or what?! I've never caught so many 3+lb fish in two days in my life (not to mention the 4's, 5, and 6.58 ). I had an absolute blast during the two days of fishing. I'd like to thank Tony and Korny for putting on this event. I'd also like to thank my boaters Scott Sweet, Dewayne Bonham, and Sieg Taylor for putting me on some fish and showing me a few new things. Congratulations Dewayne on getting Top Nut and Sieg for Odd Nut (man, that was a big cat!). I can't wait until next year and I hope to see everyone there again.

Aaron Hart
Bill K

Re: Rally at Clearlake...Awesome!

Post by Bill K »

Aaron, you are so right. It was great. Tony, Korny and all work very hard and it turned out super. I did not get the fish over five, I wanted, but had plenty or fish and my boaters were great. Like you, can not wait til the next one. Thank you everyone for a great weekend and some new faces and fellow fisher men and women. Bill K :lol: :lol:
Fun fishing the country, each and every week.
Dewayne

Re: Thanks Aaron

Post by Dewayne »

You are one heck of a fisherman. You Delta Teen Team guys/gals always amaze me with your level of understanding on the sport and technical capabilities. Not too many people have ever kicked my butt from the back of my boat when we were both fishing jigs. You sure did in that second session. . Excellent job!! You were a joy to fish with. You never even missed a lick with Erika chating with us from her dock.

Take care and I will see you around.

DB
Dewayne
Mike

Re: Thanks Aaron

Post by Mike »

Aaron is a good kid, and a good stick! I've had him out on the Delta. He can hang with the best.
BassTraveler

Post by BassTraveler »

Aaron,
Had a great time also.
Keep it up and remember what I told you to buy with the gas money.
Work smart now...fish forever later. :wink:
[url=http://www.nosweatmist.com/][img]http://www.westernbass.com/shared/sponsors/150x50/nosweat.jpg[/img][/url]
www.nixonsmarine.com
Aaron Hart

Post by Aaron Hart »

Hey, guys! Thanks for the compliments. I had a great time as well. Don't worry, Sieg. I haven't forgotten ( Rich Dad, Poor Dad for Teens). I need to take a look into that. Oh yeah, Dewayne, since we live close together (you in Brentwood, and I in Antioch) and you go to Clear Lake pretty often, I was wondering if you wouldn't mind if I tagged along with you if you're ever headed up there by yourself. Well, talk to you guys later.

Aaron Hart
scottsweet

Post by scottsweet »

Congrats Aaron and you are most welcome. I always like it when my non-boater outfishes me!!

Best of luck and remember what I said...you can make it happen!

Please drop me an email so I can send you your pic.
Scott Sweet

www.teamccmarine.com
www.rangerboats.com
www.humminbird.com
www.minnkotamotors.com
www.lews.com
www.phenixrods.com
www.odysseybattery.com
www.simmsfishing.com
www.peregrine250.com
Dewayne

Post by Dewayne »

Aaron,

Shoot me an e-mail with you number and it I have a trip where you can tag along I will give you a call. I know the next couple I am taking the family, but I might have an open seat this fall.
Dewayne