the fishing gods are against me

mjr

the fishing gods are against me

Post by mjr »

the other day i experienced the most frustrating bite so far this year. i threw everything in my bag o tricks and only managed to get bit once (on a dropshot wacky rigged senko). it was one of them nightmare days where i can see bait fish everywhere on my graph but cant get fish to bite.

to top the day off, right before leaving, a bank fisherman going for trout pulled in a 7lb bass right before my eyes!!! stunned i asked what he caught her on and he replied power bait! feeling pretty defeated i licked my wounds and left.

it may sound funny but i am gratefull that i can even have these
kinda days. it really puts thing in perspective. i feel fortunate to be able to say i even own a boat and be able to go fishing at will. no matter how horrible the bite can be, i try to put myself in check and realize how darn lucky i really am!
lionkiller

Re: the fishing gods are against me

Post by lionkiller »

Come up here to Clear Lake. The bite now is awesome, & no trout guys to get you down....
It's just a beating.....till you fight back.
Jason C.

Post by Jason C. »

You think you got it bad, Try having to try and get you boat started for 30minutes plus then losineing the biggest fish of you life. And then THE VERY NEXT DAY being out in the middle of franks tract and running out of gas and having to fight against the win and the current and chopping through weed with a 67lb trollin motor than you cant even put on maximum speed for more than 30seconds HAR HAR!!. Thats what my weekend was like lol. but you got one thing right! We sure are lucky to even OWN a boat and not stuck on the bank somewhere!
Winning Isn't Everything...But Wanting To IS!
Tight Lines, Jason C.
jasonconser@yahoo.com 925-727-4077
[color=orange] www.dobynsrods.com [/color]
[color=blue] www.inland-marine.com [/color]
StockOption

Post by StockOption »

Hehehe....

I feel better now. The wife completely humbled me today at Clear Lake like 15-3...granted I was pig headed and REFUSED to drop shot....even after she caught her second 4+ fish. The damn fish were gonna eat my crankbait, spinnerbait, rip bait no matter what.

Stupid fish.

Right about now I hate fishing :D:D:D:D
Kurt