Al Mcknight

Jerkbait0071

Al Mcknight

Post by Jerkbait0071 »

I had the opportunity to meet this guy and let me tell ya folks he was one great guy. I did not have the privilege of fishing with him but have heard some great stories from all of you guys. My prayers are with Sue and her family. I think that we need to do some type of charity tournament in the name if Al McKnight and donate all the proceeds to Sue and her daughters. They are going to need all the help that can get. If this sounds like a good idea please let me know and let’s get the ball rolling. I would love for this to happen.

Mikesgr8@aol.com
www.xtremeglove.com
www.bpboatcenter.com
Gator

OK Jerklbait

Post by Gator »

I will start the bidding. $150 team tournament on the Delta. 50% to the tournament, the other 50% to the family. $20 big Fish pot, with 50% again going to the family. This equals almost $10,000 going to the family from one day if we can do 100 boats. If this sounds interesting to anyone, let me know and I will start the wheels turning. If I look at this correctly, the top team is looking at $1000, with the remaining teams being paid 1 in 6.
Tobe

Re: OK Jerklbait*NM*

Post by Tobe »

*NM*
Last edited by Tobe on Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dobynsrods.com
oasiswatersport.com
pepperjigs.com
clearlaketackle.com
laserlures.com
cleb19

Re: OK Jerklbait

Post by cleb19 »

Great Idea guys Al seemed like a very good guy not only to his family but also to the great sport we all love BASS FISHING.... so lets get this tournament on a roll let me know

cleb

FISH ON YUBA CITY
Scott Shambre

I vote for the Delta & Russo's.....

Post by Scott Shambre »

with 100% Bass and Gene running point. Need any help with this, the Folsom Bass League is there to help.

Scott Shambre
FOLSOM BASS LEAGUE
Gator

Re: I vote for the Delta & Russo's.....

Post by Gator »

LOL I am sure Korny is thrilled you volunteered him. I am here to help however it is needed.
Jerkbait0071

Re: Al Mcknight

Post by Jerkbait0071 »

OK,

This sounds good to me. If there is anyone who wants to donate their scale for the day this can work.
Gator if you want to start the wheel in motion that would be great.
Also for FYI my telephone number is 916-308-6233 if anyone has any questions. I think 50% to the family is fair. Any suggestions?
www.xtremeglove.com
www.bpboatcenter.com
DPetty

Re: Al Mcknight

Post by DPetty »

I recently pm'd Gene regarding something of this sort. God sure answers fast sometimes. I'm in.