Phils Propellers Anniversary!

PhilsProps

Phils Propellers Anniversary!

Post by PhilsProps »

Phils Propellers is celebrating 23 years in the prop repair business!

We would like to thank all of our loyal customers for supporting us over the years. We hope to get your continued support in the future.

Thank you!

-Phil
Phil's Propellers
3037 Twin View Blvd.
Shasta Lake, CA 96019
1-800-462-3917
Colebass

Thanks Phil!

Post by Colebass »

great stuff and a great store!

May drop off a prop in the next few days.
Dave Cole
Brandon Youngblood

Re: Phils Propellers Anniversary!

Post by Brandon Youngblood »

Congratulations on your 23rd Anniversary! Iv'e been a customer of yours for over fifteen years and I really appreciate everthing that you and Tony have done for me. Keep the Tackle comming!!!!

Thanks
TOYTUN
Mark Hiser

Post by Mark Hiser »

Phil, I want to say Congratulations!!, and Thank You for the Prop and Boat riggin, Your guys do 1st class work. Not to mention carrying the latest and greatest in tackle,and very much for your personal work in the sport, your efforts are not unnoticed. :D :D

Thanks alot
Mark Hiser
bassindon69

Post by bassindon69 »

You got mine.
My Prop you gave the once over on is GREAT! :wink:
Happy Anniversay.

Don
Go Big or Go Home!
http://calfishing.com/gallery/v/members/bassindon69/basspics/
Bill K

Post by Bill K »

Happy Anniversary Phil.. You and your staff have a great store and usually anything we fisherpeople want. Your prop work is the best.
Tony is always most helpful and I have and will always stop in your store when in town. Never been disappointed in over seven years. Bill K :) :D
Fun fishing the country, each and every week.
Skeeterman

Re: Thanks Phil!

Post by Skeeterman »

Happy Anniversary Phil your good guy with good people behind you.
philstrader

Post by philstrader »

Congratulations and keep up the good work Phil!! (Everyone knows that Tony does all the work though) One of the friendliest, most helpful staff in the west, tremendous tackle selection, and second too none prop service....easy to see why you have lasted 23 years!

Good Luck!
Phil STrader
Tom D

Post by Tom D »

Congradulations Phil, and thanks for the great trip on the EXCEL.
I will send you the almonds, just waiting for new crop to get processed.
Tom
Tom D

Post by Tom D »

Congradulations Phil, and thanks for the great trip on the EXCEL.
I will send you the almonds, just waiting for new crop to get processed.
Tom
Phil

Post by Phil »

CONGRADS PHIL, I REMEMBER BEING AROUND WHEN YOU STARTED AND WE LIVED THERE.....ALWAYS MY FAVORITE TACKLE SHOP AND PROP SHOP, THERE IS NONE BETTER...

PHIL HILL
JIGS
Hardshell

Post by Hardshell »

Congratulations and you are welcome. Great service and support in the North state. He never fails to support tournament organizations and anglers that come to Shasta. I for one, really appreciate that.

Hardshell-Jailer
aka: Steve Greene
sTony

Post by sTony »

Congratulations on the anniversary! For anyone that hasn't been to Phil's Props you just don't know what you're missing out on. It's one of the best stocked tackle stores in the West and they are extremely friendly and knowledgable. Plus they do the best prop work I know of and I send all my props to them and I get them back the same week. Great service, great people!

sTony
Misty Girls

Post by Misty Girls »

Congratulations on :shock: 23 :shock: years that amazing. You are a great bunch of guys. Look forward to working with you for the next 20 years.

Thank you and keep up the good work, :D
Everyone at NoSweatMist
[url=http://www.nosweatmist.com/][img]http://www.westernbass.com/shared/sponsors/150x50/nosweat.jpg[/img][/url]
Jerkbait0071

Post by Jerkbait0071 »

I was first introduced to Phil’s about 2 years ago by a good friend of mine. My friend told me to stop ordering from Bass Pro Shops and try Phil’s Prop Shop, so I gave it a whirl. It was a Tuesday morning I was bored out of my mind so I figured what's a better way to pass time than to tackle shop on the internet. I placed an order at Phil’s Prop Shop for all my summer plastics. The next morning I get a knock on my door, its UPS my order was here with in 24 Hours. I was VERY impressed with their prices and the dedication to their customers. I highly recommend Phil’s to all my buddies now. As a matter of fact I have not used anyone else for internet ordering since I placed my first order with them. I have never been in their store but that will soon change, I have a tournament in Shasta next month. I am very excited about visiting their establishment.

Phil congratulations on 23 years of AWESOME service!

Mike Markham.
www.xtremeglove.com
www.bpboatcenter.com
Basslab

Post by Basslab »

Congratulations and continued success as you have also support my prop and gear needs for over 15 years. NO ONE else gets my prop business and whenever I need something fast, you always get it to me pronto. Keep up the good work and will see you in a couple weeks while fishing Shasta.
ryan pearson

Post by ryan pearson »

As a former employee, i just want to say, I had more fun working with Phil, Tony, and the rest of the guys, and helping people find what they were looking for, then any other time in my life. Congratulations Phil, and thank you for giving me the opportunity to work there for two years, I enjoyed every second, and really missed it during boot camp!!haha

Heres to 23 more years!!

STSSA Pearson, Ryan D. USN
Fish on...get the net....its a big girl!!
sTony

Post by sTony »

Hey Ryan,

I hope boot camp went well for ya. Where did you go from there? You may have told us but I might have missed it.

sTony
ryan pearson

Post by ryan pearson »

Tony,

HAHA bootcamp was a cake walk, thats all I'll say about that. AFter that I came to Groton CT, where I am still at,for six more months of school. I am actually in school to become a STS(sonar technician aboard U.S. Submarines). I am hoping to get stationed back on the west coast in Bangor WA. I really want to be on an SSBN(ballistic missle sub) because they are on a set schedule, three months on three months off. The NAVY has been very good to me so far, I have no complaints. I honestly would suggest to any young readers out there, look into it, espcially submarines, we are a special brotherhood, and I never really cared too much about history, until I heard WWII vets talk about the stuff they did, and what they went through. Everytime I go to the wall where they list all of the WWII submariners that are on, "eternal patrol," I pray for them, they were heros of that war. But anyways, I have learned more here in 5 months then in 2.5 yrs at a community college, and I feel proud of what I do, and the uniform I wear. Ok enough about the NAVY, I'll be back in NOR*CAL in a week for two weeks!!Can't wait to go fish, havent been in 6 months.....

STSSA Pearson, Ryan D. USN
Fish on...get the net....its a big girl!!