Bass Insider?

Morgan

Bass Insider?

Post by Morgan »

Does anybody subscribe to Bassmaster Bass Insider?

I know B.A.S.S has lost a lot of following out west, but I enjoy reading all I can find. Question: Is it any good for the value? What does it cost?

They don't advertise the cost so that worries me. I already get Bassmaster, Inside Line, Western Outdoor News, and Bass West. Maybe that's enough. The wife thinks so.

Morgan
RichThiel

Re: Bass Insider?

Post by RichThiel »

Morgan,

I would agree with your wife. On the computor, go to Bassfan.com and you will get just about everything that is going on in the World of Bass Fishing and within the Industry within 24-48hrs. Its a great site with opinions, pro and con.

Hope this helps ya...

Rich Thiel
Guide on the California Delta and Lake Berryessa for Largemouth, Smallmouth and Spots. Teach all known techniques with up to date artificial baits.

www.calbassguide.com ,

Best 5 over 7lbs for 09
1- 8lb 3oz
2- 10.73
3- 9.06
4-
5-
rmcollins3

Re: Bass Insider?

Post by rmcollins3 »

Nah, just set the DVR and watch the shows on Saturday morning. I had BASS Insider for a bit, but all they do is basically replay the info provided in the TV shows. You can get much, much more useful info in the vido section of this site than you can on Bassmaster.com, and it' s much more applicable to the water you fish.

T.V. Section?

Post by Guest »

Wanted to watch some of the videos in the T.V. section but found I needed to load the Active X Quick Time. It looks like an Apple application and I have a Microsoft PC. Download or no?

Thanks....Joe
Ken C.

Re: T.V. Section?

Post by Ken C. »

Quick Time will run on your PC. Just be aware that some of the Activex coding is utilized in alot of the worms and 'viri' that plague the internet! As long as you are stringent on using virus scanners and spam flilters you should be OK.
[i][b]To the world, you might be just one person. But to one person, you just might be the world...[/b][/i]
[img]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a266/shred1080/misc/Disclaimer.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Kadota.jpg[/img]
Morgan

Re: T.V. Section?

Post by Morgan »

Thanks, Guy, I'll not bother tryin it out.

Morgan