Shimano Jimmy Huston Rods.

Jerkbait0071

Shimano Jimmy Huston Rods.

Post by Jerkbait0071 »

I am looking for any information pertaining to the Jimmy Huston series Shimano rods. I don't care if they are used or new. If anyone knows where I can score some of these rods that would be great. I love these darn rods, I have three of them and I just broke my favorite on this morning.

Mike
916-308-6233
www.xtremeglove.com
www.bpboatcenter.com
mark poulson

Re: Shimano Jimmy Huston Rods. Try Ebay, or Google it up*NM*

Post by mark poulson »

*NM*
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
Blue_R70

Re: Shimano Jimmy Huston Rods.

Post by Blue_R70 »

Like Mark said, try ebay as that'd probably be your best bet. They were discontinued about four years ago and I remember BPS blew them out at $29.99...
younto

Post by younto »

Hi Mike,
I'm new to these boards and your comment about Jimmy Houston rods caught my eye.
I have a couple of them also and really like the 6'-6" for spinnerbaits and I use a 7'-0' MH for lt. jigs and worms and a 7'-0" spinning rod for lt line splitshotin'
I would reccommend a call to the Walmart in the city of Clearlake. That's the only place I have found them..Was kinda hit and miss but the employees there told me that they can order them in from other stores as well.
Take care,
Randall
Fish smarter than a 5th grader
younto

Post by younto »

Hi Mike,
I'm new to these boards and your comment about Jimmy Houston rods caught my eye.
I have a couple of them also and really like the 6'-6" for spinnerbaits and I use a 7'-0' MH for lt. jigs and worms and a 7'-0" spinning rod for lt line splitshotin'
I would reccommend a call to the Walmart in the city of Clearlake. That's the only place I have found them..Was kinda hit and miss but the employees there told me that they can order them in from other stores as well.
Take care,
Randall
Fish smarter than a 5th grader
Hipster

Post by Hipster »

I have a spinning rod that yours for the taking if ya want it?

Minimal use at best maybe seven times, I think it is a 7 ft.
Four Decades of Red!!!!!!!!

When in Doubt Set the Hook!!!

Mark