Congrats to the Niners...

Sports talk forum
Sean Graf

Congrats to the Niners...

Post by Sean Graf »

You played an excellent game against the pathetic Raiders. I thought for sure the Raiders would run all over you, but they didn't. Congrats to all the fans here of the Niners, this is your special day : )

Next weekend, a different story...

You will have your asses handed to you BIG TIME, San Diego wins 38 - 9 and then you can all start making excuses once again : )

If anyone has Tatum Bell on their fantasy football team, make sure you play him against the raiders next weekend as he will have his way all night long!! 150+ yards and a couple of scores is not out of the question!

Have a great day!

Sean~
ash
SpeedBump

Re: Congrats to the Niners...

Post by ash »

Thank you! I would just like to say its good to be the king, even if its just for the day. I dont mind having a crappy team, as long as we are not the crappiest and this weekend proved once and for all the winner s of the bottem of the barrel award!

HAHA
- JaJa Jigs - Get THUNKED
Links to Check Out -
https://www.instagram.com/jm_ash/
https://www.bestbasstournaments.com/
g-man

Re: Congrats to the Niners...

Post by g-man »

us 9er fans don't have excuses. we know were are team stands. their young, and make mistakes. the bottom of the nfl barrel is colored in black and silver. lets here you raider fans and your excuses. i can think of a few for you.

1. no o-line

2. no d-line

3. no offense

4. turnovers ( 5 yeasterday )

5. bad coach ( 2nd term is not working out 0-4 )

6. bad fans ( some of you )

7. bad owner ( al davis )

8. whinning WR ( randy moss )

9. young QB ( running for his life )

10. can't close games ( last 2 games in a row )

well at least they are consistant. they have sucked every game. they have lost 10 in row dating to last year. way to go raiders. :lol: :lol: :lol: