Hey souza!!!!!!

scott h

Hey souza!!!!!!

Post by scott h »

Whats up bud? Hows the family? Went chicken huntin today and had a hech of a time with that pointing black lab of mine! We were done in twenty minutes. Love that dog!!!!! Im heading to texhoma in march isnt that close to your neck 0f the woods? if so we will have to sorelip some of those bass!!!! Did you get your boat? I know u were talking bout a viper. well tell everyone I said hello and hope all is well.
BUZZBAITS IN FEBRUARY!@#$%^&*(
MikeSouza

Re: Hey souza!!!!!!

Post by MikeSouza »

What is going on buddy? Haven't talked to you in for many, many moons. LOL. My Dad said hi and wanted to know how work was out there. His cell number is 580-263-0642.

Anyways, The bird hunting is real good here and the deew hunting is a bit different than out Muley hunting. To answer you question, yes I am anout 5 minutes from Texoma and love fishing this body of water. Haven't got the boat yet, I am selling my truck and in the process of getting a new one. The boat will hopefully come around spring, just in time for the pre-spawn.

Was up on Orville on a hoseboat trip with Dane and the rest of the family during summer. Caught tons of fish and missed the Nor-Cal lakes. Write me back on my email Ridn9high@hotmail.com

See ya