WON BASS SHASTA AAA's or Observers needed

Bill Hutcheson

WON BASS SHASTA AAA's or Observers needed

Post by Bill Hutcheson »

AAA or observers are needed for the upcoming WON BASS Shasta Open this upcoming weekend, January 6-7th, 2007.

At present, we are short roughly 18 AAA anglers. Pro's who did not sign up with an AAA angler for guaranteed status risk fishing solo at the event if they did not sign up with an AAA.

Anglers who are willing to fish as an AAA or observer should contact Bonnie at (949) 366-0030 ext 38 immediately.

Due to the closing of federal offices (Post office), the Entry deadline has been extended until Wednesday Noon, January 3rd.

Bill Hutcheson
WON BASS TD
Make it idiot proof and someone will invent a better idiot
NaCl

Weather forecast...pertty good!

Post by NaCl »

You guys at Shasta are looking at mid 30's in the morning and mid to high 50's in the afternoon with shattered clouds. That's about the best weather you could hope for in January at Shasta!

Good luck to all.

.....NaCl
MIKE TREMONT

Re: Weather forecast...pertty good!

Post by MIKE TREMONT »

I'm curious, how does the observer role work?
Besides the obvious observing one attempt to catch fish.
I had to come back...I know...
Dewayne

Re: Mike

Post by Dewayne »

The Observer is a pretty neat deal. It would be a good chance for some of the Stren Co-anglers to get some pre-fish time in.

You do not pay entry and do not collect prizes. You get to fish just like you were fishing as a non-boater and your fish count towards the Boater's limit. It's as close to a free guide trip as you can get. I have done it before and it was fun.
Dewayne
skandy

Re: WON BASS SHASTA AAA's or Observers needed

Post by skandy »

Sounds like a great deal to fish as an observer. Too bad I'm not heading to Shasta until Monday.