Ranger 2009 z520 below blue book

chubasco2

Ranger 2009 z520 below blue book

Post by chubasco2 »

I posted my boat for sale last summer and had a ton of interest. I had a few things go my way and decided to keep my boat. Well, now its time to sell. Some new business ventures have come my way and I find myself commercial fishing so much I just don't have time to justify a 21' Ranger sitting in my driveway.

A little history about the boat and then the good and the stuff that needs tlc...Troy Linder was the original owner of this Ranger bought brand new from Anglers Marine in 2009, he went on to win multiple top tier tournaments and 10's of 1,000's of dollars in it, yes he fished the boat hard!!! I bought the boat in 2014 from Anglers Marine and she has treated me well, Clearlake, The Delta, Havasu, Mead, Mittry, Lower River and all over San Diego and Riverside fisheries both fun fishing and in everything from turkey shoots to multiple US Opens. She handles rough water well but can sneak into some pretty shallow backwaters to skip some Cheaters and she's always brought us back to weigh in safe!

So here's the deal, I'm going to list all of the little things that this boat needs some tlc with and then go on to list the tons of extras.

850 hours on original power head and lower unit, this is a tournament boat and hundreds of those hours are at or near idle speed, its only a lot of hours to us cali boys, back east they get 3-4k hours out of a good Optimax

Gel Coat-nicks, scrapes even some gouges, like I said she has been FISHED hard (no stress cracking though)

Needs batteries- I would change out all four but if i wanted to fish a derby tomorrow she could handle it

Boat has automatic and manual bilge pumps, the auto is not working and im sure needs replacing

no big graph at console unless you want to send the Hummingbird 889 in for repair.

One of the two livewell pumps is not working, circulation is fine but water level doesn't reach max height.

The carpet is dirty and wearing in some places, no big rips. I'd say thats a personal thing cause the fish don't care and yes the boat is stored outside.

Lastly, she needs annual maintenance. My listing price will accommodate for these flaws. A trip to Angler Marine and they will cherry her up for you I'm sure, DIY guys will love this boat or just buy it as is and go fishing cause the bass really don't care.

OK here's all the good stuff, making this an unreal value for a fully rigged 21' tournament Ranger for under $30k
6" hydro jackplate
turn signal trim and tilt
hot foot
smart craft gauge
25p Fury Prop
25p Tempest back up(thats the river prop, a little scuffed)
Keel Guard
4 Bank Ranger charger
Lowrance Lms 520 bow and console
2 bicycle seats
Hummingbird 998 on bow (this unit came with the boat and has thousands of mine and Troy Linders waypoints)
Ram mount at console with wiring for Hummingbird unit with linkage to bow graph
tons of storage including port side tube style rod locker accommodating rods to 8.5'
36v Minn Kota Ultex
G Force trolling motor handle
T-H Marine troll tamer trolling motor lock down
lock r bar security
out board and boat cover
newer trailer tires with good tread and upgraded to grease bearings all around

Prices across the country range from $30k -$42k
Asking price is $28,500 or best offer
text 619-616-6689 or pm questions,

Thanks for looking, Dan Price
Attachments
24200.jpeg