The Raiders have made the Blockbuster signing!!

Sports talk forum
Gator

The Raiders have made the Blockbuster signing!!

Post by Gator »

or is it they just can't get enough of retreads? Jeff George? You gotta be kidding me. Even as a backup - a guy who hasn't been on the field in five years? C'mon Art - -what are ya thinkin? Oh well, seems like it will be another "Stellar" year for the Faders.
JimmyReese

Re: The Raiders have made the Blockbuster signing!!

Post by JimmyReese »

Season ticket holders just love that trade!

They must have signed him thinking another team was close to signing him! :lol: :lol:

The only thing I can come up with is maybe Al Davis was concerned with all the press Dallas was getting with T.O. that he needed all the fans to refocus on the left-coast....Great job AL !!!

And Gator, the Raiders still make the playoffs!
Bob Simard

Post by Bob Simard »

What - Ken Stabler wasn't available? I've heard regardless of the rest of the Team's attire - Davis is going to make George wear a "throwback" jersey for every game.

As to T.O. you can bet everyone in the NFC East is certainly PRAYING he blows up. With him on one side and Terry Glenn on the other spreading out those defenses, BOTH Julious Jones AND Marion Barber will have 1000 yard seasons. Go Cowboys!
JimmyReese

Post by JimmyReese »

I have to agree Bob!

Dallas will be there, Parcels is the Master of coaching.....They will have to get by the Seahawks though!

I AM NOT SURE WHY But I usually gain 10 lbs during the first month of football,......
There is nothing better than hot louisiana beer sausage simmering in the pot for an hour....mmmmmm a little mustard, ice cold whatever, ahhhhh got to have some guacomole toooo...mmmmmmm ....The wife just loves me too!.......WHAT DID YA GET DONE TODAY HONEY? .......... :lol: :lol: My answers vary! :lol: :lol:

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?...........GO RAIDERS!
Cooch

Don't laugh!

Post by Cooch »

Both Plunkett and Gannon got the Raiders to the Super Bowl! HAR! HAR! HAR! I've never thought Al Davis was the sharpest knife in the drawer, hell, look at the way he dresses! But that man does have a penchant fer signin old farts who make things happen for his team!

Just WIN BABY!
g-man

Re: Don't laugh!

Post by g-man »

al davis is about as sharp as a butter knife. when hes gone the raiders will be a better ball club. as far as you guys thinking the raiders will do something this year, come on they would be lucky if they won 7 games. go 9ers. not that they will be doing anything either this year, but at least i know the facts.
Johnny C

Jeff George???????

Post by Johnny C »

They were supposed to sign Marc Wilson...
http://www.dobynsrods.com
sTony

Re: Jeff George???????

Post by sTony »

Would have had a better result bringing Blanda back, hahaha.

sTony
W.C

Re: Jeff George???????

Post by W.C »

Well I think its time to call Jeff George back since Aaron Brooks has some broken bones and Walters is next on the injury list. 0-2 in the record books and with that Offence the Raiders have , who ever is QB for the raiders is going to be dead meat. :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :wink: