*(&%^#@#@

For political discussions
Grumpy

*(&%^#@#@

Post by Grumpy »

Yup, looking good out there Obama voters.
jiggin4bass

Re: *(&%^#@#@

Post by jiggin4bass »

rush hannity and rove are still crying :lol: They'll get over it in 4 years REPUBLICAN WILL CAVE IN TO OBAMA HERE SHORTLY
Home Of The Original Puffball Jig
Building and fishing custom jigs
since 1977
Madera Ca.
Favorite Lakes
Eastman
Hensley
Rod Martin

Post by Rod Martin »

No more twinkies

Union shuts them down forever.

Up to 18500 jobs lost

Love them Unions.
TR177 Ranger/ Mercury/Lowrance/ Ghost TM
Rod Martin

Post by Rod Martin »

jiggin4bass wrote:rush hannity and rove are still crying :lol: They'll get over it in 4 years REPUBLICAN WILL CAVE IN TO OBAMA HERE SHORTLY

The perfect obama person. you're entire life revolves around getting fromm the Gov.

And those are the people that voted obama. :shock:
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

Rod Martin wrote:
jiggin4bass wrote:rush hannity and rove are still crying :lol: They'll get over it in 4 years REPUBLICAN WILL CAVE IN TO OBAMA HERE SHORTLY

The perfect obama person. you're entire life revolves around getting fromm the Gov.

And those are the people that voted obama. :shock:
This is the beginning of the steamroller Rod, we have the tax hikes coming then Obamacare, companies are already planning, employees are the no. 1 cost for most businesses and where employers will begin, cutting to only necessary full timers and making the rest part time. People not working quit spending, small business feels this impact first they go down then it spreads. Ironic, the first people to be impacted by the upcoming resets will be Obama's base, oh well, they fought hard to get whats coming. Good job.
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

I guess I shouldn't find it hard to believe people like you find the situation amusing and still think this is about political payback. Surly even you can see whats happening now and what is ahead, peoples lives are being changed forever and the worst is to come, we have a president and administration most of the country no longer trusts and for good reason. The mainstream news media, a vital component in keeping the people informed, our govt. honest and exposed no longer believe or trusted by upwards of 70% of the population. Highest unemployment since the great depression, states heading towards bankruptcy, businesses failing one after another, others leaving, half the population on food stamps, skyrocketing fuel prices and no energy policy besides green, govt. agencies one after the other caught abusing taxpayer monies, scandals at the highest levels of our military, breaches of classified information .......... And this is funny to you, seriously?
jiggin4bass

Post by jiggin4bass »

The republicans have to think about making some changes in there party if they plan on winning the white house again the last two bozo's in the last two elections that run for president on the republican side never had a chance in hell to win the white house now in 2016 guess what you have hillary running for president i cant think of one republican that can take her out either. I dont live in fear and worry about what ahead obama didnt effect the way i lived the first fours he was in office or well he in his next four years either. As for ca its just that ca the dems have always ruled and always will your never going to change that if you dont like the way they govern then move. Dam instead of fishing 4 times a week i my have too cut back to 3 times a week. :D YOU GUYS JUST KEEP LIVING IN FEAR IN HERE
since 1977
Madera Ca.
Favorite Lakes
Eastman
Hensley
Rod Martin

Post by Rod Martin »

jiggin4bass wrote:The republicans have to think about making some changes in there party if they plan on winning the white house again the last two bozo's in the last two elections that run for president on the republican side never had a chance in hell to win the white house now in 2016 guess what you have hillary running for president i cant think of one republican that can take her out either. I dont live in fear and worry about what ahead obama didnt effect the way i lived the first fours he was in office or well he in his next four years either. As for ca its just that ca the dems have always ruled and always will your never going to change that if you dont like the way they govern then move. Dam instead of fishing 4 times a week i my have too cut back to 3 times a week. :D YOU GUYS JUST KEEP LIVING IN FEAR IN HERE
I am moving. I have been around and watched as everyone thought the world was OK. Then 2 secs later it fell apart. One thing I know. People like you always gloat right up till it falls apart.

ANYONE that can look at the bills that are piling up and not be conserned , are in it for themselves and could care less if the world dies as long as it happens after they die.

good luck you are not worth thinking about
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

jiggin4bass wrote:The republicans have to think about making some changes in there party if they plan on winning the white house again the last two bozo's in the last two elections that run for president on the republican side never had a chance in hell to win the white house now in 2016 guess what you have hillary running for president i cant think of one republican that can take her out either. I dont live in fear and worry about what ahead obama didnt effect the way i lived the first fours he was in office or well he in his next four years either. As for ca its just that ca the dems have always ruled and always will your never going to change that if you dont like the way they govern then move. Dam instead of fishing 4 times a week i my have too cut back to 3 times a week. :D YOU GUYS JUST KEEP LIVING IN FEAR IN HERE
Really? Obama just squeaked by in winning the swing states and getting those key electoral votes. With the media acting as an arm of his campaign, this alone should have guaranteed him a landslide. It gets even worse, he had half the population dependent on the govt. you are probably one of them and looking to him as Santa Claus, put those two together and it should easily have been a wipe out, didn't happen. So take your hollow victory, and yes even you should have some fear, when the media in a democratic country turns a blind eye to whatever its president does or doesn't do and becomes an arm of a political party, tyranny is inevitable. Party is over.
jiggin4bass

Post by jiggin4bass »

Thats what most do here in ca turn and run too a different state. Its ok soon the state you run to will be the same as here remember soon you wont have a place run and hide. And there nothing free in life so dont expect handouts. Your moving how cute :D a few setbacks and you turn tail and run obama only got 4 years left im sure the republicans can figure out how they will get back on track by then but i wouldnt hold my breath. And grumpy i retired at 28 years old that was 29 years ago AND I STILL HAVE A VERY GOOD INCOME COMING IN. :lol: Wait you think i voted for obama because he was BLACK and he give free cell phones to collage kids. :lol: ill stay right here in ca i have way too many business/financial dealing going on here to leave. A win is a win even if you squeak by stop blaming the media blame where the blame needs to be aimed at your own party you didnt get your message out or across to the american people the bottom line is it was a lost that shouldnt have happend but it did so go blame your own party the democrats did what they had to do to win and they won case closed. GOODLUCK IN YOUR NEW STATE
since 1977
Madera Ca.
Favorite Lakes
Eastman
Hensley
Rod Martin

Post by Rod Martin »

I know you"re rich, paid all you're taxes,had a resale lic. for your jigs and now dont take any Gov. money. Life is good for you and it all was brought on by liberals and their wise decisions in the california assy. :wink: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

well good luck with that.

I'm not running . I am moving where my tax dollar will support more of a lifestyle that I belive in. so you have fun with yours and I will enjoy mine without supporting yours(as much as possible) :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
jiggin4bass

Post by jiggin4bass »

There no money in manufacturing jigs :D you should know that. No matter where you move too they well figure out how too get your tax dollars. I know im going to be paying more now but what the hell thats not a big enough reason for me too move.
since 1977
Madera Ca.
Favorite Lakes
Eastman
Hensley
jiggin4bass

Post by jiggin4bass »

Talk to carl rove and ask him why all the money they spent on the republican party and they didnt come out with a win WHERE DID THEY GO WRONG :D
since 1977
Madera Ca.
Favorite Lakes
Eastman
Hensley
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

jiggin4bass wrote:Talk to carl rove and ask him why all the money they spent on the republican party and they didnt come out with a win WHERE DID THEY GO WRONG :D
Actually its pretty simple, the US demographics have changed through years of mass immigration of uneducated poor people who come from countries where depending on govt. is normal, and the new generations of kids indoctrinated through a liberal biased public education system who have reached adulthood and are now voting. I already mentioned a news media who has given up their very important duties of reporting to the people unbiased, factual, investigative information about their govt. no matter who is in power and instead become cheerleaders and political hacks for a particular candidate. In a nutshell, the non producers have reached critical mass in a country where they can simply outvote the producers to their benefit and not the countries as a whole. Hard to overcome and will only get worse.

Interesting. 29 or 30 years ago the business environment was much different in CA, you were able to take advantage of capitalism and entrepreneurship in a more business friendly environment and if what you say is true, succeed. You obviously see whats going on in the country these days and in particular CA in regards to overbearing regulations, taxes, fees, and insurances required to do business, its suffocating small business and making start ups really difficult. You even stated nothing is going to change in CA and yet you are condescending when some one makes a financial and economic decision to move. If you are comfortable, kudos, good job, proud of you, but others are not so comfortable they do whats best for their situations. For you to sit back and criticize some one for making life decisions is nothing but pure arrogance, the I got mine you go deal with it, what a guy. Lots of those people who bought your products and helped make you comfortable may not be doing so well these days. Sad. Oh, lets not forget your president says you didn't build that.
Rod Martin

Post by Rod Martin »

Grumpy wrote:
jiggin4bass wrote:Talk to carl rove and ask him why all the money they spent on the republican party and they didnt come out with a win WHERE DID THEY GO WRONG :D
Actually its pretty simple, the US demographics have changed through years of mass immigration of uneducated poor people who come from countries where depending on govt. is normal, and the new generations of kids indoctrinated through a liberal biased public education system who have reached adulthood and are now voting. I already mentioned a news media who has given up their very important duties of reporting to the people unbiased, factual, investigative information about their govt. no matter who is in power and instead become cheerleaders and political hacks for a particular candidate. In a nutshell, the non producers have reached critical mass in a country where they can simply outvote the producers to their benefit and not the countries as a whole. Hard to overcome and will only get worse.

Interesting. 29 or 30 years ago the business environment was much different in CA, you were able to take advantage of capitalism and entrepreneurship in a more business friendly environment and if what you say is true, succeed. You obviously see whats going on in the country these days and in particular CA in regards to overbearing regulations, taxes, fees, and insurances required to do business, its suffocating small business and making start ups really difficult. You even stated nothing is going to change in CA and yet you are condescending when some one makes a financial and economic decision to move. If you are comfortable, kudos, good job, proud of you, but others are not so comfortable they do whats best for their situations. For you to sit back and criticize some one for making life decisions is nothing but pure arrogance, the I got mine you go deal with it, what a guy. Lots of those people who bought your products and helped make you comfortable may not be doing so well these days. Sad. Oh, lets not forget your president says you didn't build that.

Gumpy. it really doesnt matter, He just wants us to know he was on the winning side. He still hasnt figured out in this, there is no winning side. Short of a line by line review of the budget, with each congressman signing off on each item and deleteing those not in the countrys best intrest. no one wins. At this time no one is even talking about something like that . Just tax increases, so more money spent and more we all lose. I think we're all just . frogs in slow boiling water :(
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

A article by Pat Buchanan talking about demographics and the impact on the election. I went to the site and looked at the tables he took the numbers from and they are from a supplement to the census. He is hard on Romney but also gives him credit. You just cannot run from the fact too many people are dependent on govt. and will vote for who promises them the most.
http://cnsnews.com/blog/patrick-j-bucha ... bout-gifts