Bailey and the Record Spot Vid

WB Staff

Bailey and the Record Spot Vid

Post by WB Staff »

One of the best things about fishing is the unknown. One thing I do know is when I rally up with Paul Bailey and Matt Newman we catch big bass every time. On this special episode of Stoked On Fishing Paul Bailey catches a potential world record bass.

mmalinao

Re: Bailey and the Record Spot Vid

Post by mmalinao »

So awesome, we all know you have the WR Paul! Congrats again, fish of a lifetime all caught on camera and the best part is that he was kind enough to let her live so someone else has the chance to catch her!

Newman, keep making great affordable rods and congrats on your PB as well.

-Mike
-Mike Malinao
kraetzer

Post by kraetzer »

+1 Paul, you have the world record in my book and most importantly you have the memories of catching her for a lifetime.
kraetzer

"I am ready to face any challenge that might be foolish enough to face me" - Dwight K. Schrute
DDG

Post by DDG »

already have watched this 5x haha
WB Staff

Post by WB Staff »

3x for me too
can feel the excitement just like you're there with them
RMANZO

Post by RMANZO »

""WOW""!!! THATS HORRIBLE!!!!! from my run in w/paul bailey on a trip to clearlake, I don't like the guy, but I watched this video and the guy got raped on the record...to hear that lady on the phone, and she didn't know what "I HAVE A WORLD RECORD FISH" meant and on top of that, she said "WHAT IS A BLACK BASS"??? f>>k come-on....step it up dfg..look at texas, what they do for their trophy bass fisheries program..they are begging to produce a world record...and cali,,,,,they don't give a s>>t...make it hard on someone who catches a fish of a lifetime...another example of our cali tax dollars and inflated b.s. fees....""HURRY UP TRUMP""!!!! :D :D :D
“BOOK IT”
offthehookbassadventures.com
Facebook OFF THE HOOK BASS ADVENTURES
Instagram Robert Mansor
OU812

Post by OU812 »

RMANZO, Unfortunately I believe now and into the future, the Calif DFG is going to be less concerned with sportsmen and their wants and more concerned with endangered species like the delta smelt. Witness the recent changes on the DFG/W commission written about recently in this forum.
http://www.westernbass.com/forum/post55 ... FW#p556806
California is a Blue State and Texas is a Red State, that will tell you all you need to know.
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

OU812 wrote:RMANZO, Unfortunately I believe now and into the future, the Calif DFG is going to be less concerned with sportsmen and their wants and more concerned with endangered species like the delta smelt. Witness the recent changes on the DFG/W commission written about recently in this forum.
http://www.westernbass.com/forum/post55 ... FW#p556806
California is a Blue State and Texas is a Red State, that will tell you all you need to know.
I think the difference is California's DFW is limited to what is legal, and politically controlled. The no transport law is to prevent illegal stocking and invasive species introduction.
The fisheries biologists at DFW are directed by a political appointee, not a fisheries biologist.
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

Matt,
Did Grommet approve of that scarf?
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY