Konocti Vista - Canceling rooms, need some ideas folks

Lugnut

Konocti Vista - Canceling rooms, need some ideas folks

Post by Lugnut »

Received a call this evening from Konocti Vista. They were calling to cancel my reservations for September 15th through 18th because there renovation that was set to be completed on the 1st, wasn't close and wouldn't be ready. That being said, we have a Bass Club set to come up from Modesto and are looking for ideas on where to stay. I've tried some of our old locations, Lake Point Lodge, Lakeplace Resort, Indian Beach, and Sea Breeze with no luck so far.....any ideas?
Don't ask about my username, all I need to say is check yours and check them often.

HomeBrew Tackle Co.
basshol

Re: Konocti Vista - Canceling rooms, need some ideas folks

Post by basshol »

Depending on how big your club is try to hotel by the Red bud ramp
Stratos278

Post by Stratos278 »

Did you try Skylark?
Jim C.
"Rip Some Lips!!!!"
clearlakeoutdoors

Post by clearlakeoutdoors »

Lodging - Regency Inn, Anchorage, Mallard House, Kelseyville Motel
Alternate weigh-in site - Lakeside County Park, Library Park, State Park.

:D <'))))--< Troy
Jim V.

Post by Jim V. »

Anchorage had rooms - they may be full now. I got in touch with Regency a few days ago. Never stayed there before but she (Mona) said they would give a rate of $79 + tax if we got 5 or more rooms. If you want, call them and say you're from Orange County Bass Club. We had rooms at Konocti also. I think Kelseyville only had 2 rooms when I checked & Skylark was full. We're launching at Library Park.

Regency - 707-263-3551
tsnitro

Post by tsnitro »

Try Robinson Rancharia
Steve Ericksen

Post by Steve Ericksen »

Clearlake Vista Resport in Soda Bay (the old Ferndale) is perfect for a club derby. You can launch & weigh there. Best place on the lake to stay hands down, safe, clean, convenient!
www.PatTillmanFoundation.com
Jim V.

Post by Jim V. »

Steve Ericksen wrote:Clearlake Vista Resport in Soda Bay (the old Ferndale) is perfect for a club derby. You can launch & weigh there. Best place on the lake to stay hands down, safe, clean, convenient!
That's a great place to stay. But when I called them last week, they only had 2 rooms left with 2 beds & all the cottages were booked except one. Had plenty of one bed rooms available.
Lugnut

Post by Lugnut »

Jim V. wrote:
Steve Ericksen wrote:Clearlake Vista Resport in Soda Bay (the old Ferndale) is perfect for a club derby. You can launch & weigh there. Best place on the lake to stay hands down, safe, clean, convenient!
That's a great place to stay. But when I called them last week, they only had 2 rooms left with 2 beds & all the cottages were booked except one. Had plenty of one bed rooms available.
Looks like I might of got the last three double beds. Our club decided to change the date of or outing and move it to the next weekend. Two of the members had folks coming in from out of the state for the tournament, and I have my kids every other weekend (not missing out on seeing them) so we decided to go on our original dates 15th through the 18th. I am sure will be bbq'n at least one or two nights, and we usually hit Richmond Park Bar and Grill for lunch and a cold one on Thursday and Friday. If you see my Charcoal Ranger RT 188 say hey!!!
Don't ask about my username, all I need to say is check yours and check them often.

HomeBrew Tackle Co.