Berryessa Bass Sunday 12/4/16

Duke

Berryessa Bass Sunday 12/4/16

Post by Duke »

Hello teams, just a reminder to everyone that Berryessa Bass Tournaments is having its 3rd Tournament Sunday 12/4/16 for the 2016 – 2017 Season! I also want to re-announce that Berryessa Bass has now got the support from Navionics and River2Sea! There will be at least two tournaments where Navionics will provide tech support and a chip for the Tournament and River2Sea will be providing a raffle prizes per tournament. Lastly to be entered to win the chip, James Matsuoka will be showing participants how to record sonar logging on a mapping card (card provided by Navionics). Dates to be determined with interest level. Please inquire if interested! I hope you all are getting your pre-fish on for the third tournament of the 2016 – 2017 Season this Sunday. Please try and get to the lake earlier rather than later to get everyone in the water for blastoff. You all did great last tournament! The access road to the launch is newly paved now so we don’t have to worry as much of bouncing our outboards off the hull when driving on the road! If you haven’t already, let me know if your fishing so I can have your entry form ready if you haven’t emailed me already. I have heard from 21 teams already! Live well checks & sign-ups will be starting at 5:00 a.m. at the Markley Cove store. Have your live wells dry! Water level did come up a little, but is still low; please stage around gas dock and I’ll blast everybody after the gas dock with my big voice. Hot chili will be served at weigh-ins! Membership cards will be handed out on Sunday! Bib & Tucker will also pay $100 per 10lbs plus fish weighed in per team at each tournament throughout the year! Berryessa Bass will also pay $100 to the Biggest Bag & Biggest Fish weighed in during the 2016 – 2017 Season!
Thanks, and lets go fishing!!! My contact info: Phone (530)794-6085 / Fax (530)794-6160
LETS GET READY TO FISH!!!!! Got 5?
Duke---<)Xx<