AMERICAN BASS NOR-CAL REGION 2016-2017

Fred Fullerton

AMERICAN BASS NOR-CAL REGION 2016-2017

Post by Fred Fullerton »

Too All that are very excited to get on the lake and are seeing the news, The lake is falling and is projected to be ok by early in the week. I am watching and making phone calls to stay on top this, We plan on staying the course But I will be posting if for some reason we need to postpone this event for the February 4th Date. Keep the Faith guys!! For those that might not know Clear Lake is very Full. And Lake County has imposed a 5 mile per hour on the water. And will release it when the lake gets back to a normal safe level.

Thank You, Fred
Fred Fullerton

Re: AMERICAN BASS NOR-CAL REGION 2016-2017

Post by Fred Fullerton »

Too Anglers, as of today Monday Jan 30th, I have talked with Mark Miller in Lake County, And he is working very hard on our behalf to release the 5 mile per hour Restriction on the lake, He will be in a meeting Tomorrow morning with the board and will give me an answer in the afternoon, I will then post the Decision on this issue, So stay tuned to Western Bass and this page for more Info. I am also going to have American Bass send out Text and E-Mails to everyone as to our Decision. Thank You Guys
Fred
Bill Roberts

Re: AMERICAN BASS NOR-CAL REGION 2016-2017

Post by Bill Roberts »

Thanks for the info Fred.
Keep us posted. Wanting to make a trip down week after next.

Bill
Sponsors:
Skeeter Boats, Yamaha Outboards, Nixon's Marine, Yakima Bait Co.
Abu Garcia