Norcal.fishreports at it again

Buddyrocks

Norcal.fishreports at it again

Post by Buddyrocks »

More picture of them advocating the harvest of largemouth bass.
Attachments
Screenshot_20170206-100248.png
Screenshot_20170206-100239.png
Brian D.

Re: Norcal.fishreports at it again

Post by Brian D. »

Huh? more fake news?
~~ I'm trying to think but nothing happens ~~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8MhaihAw7I&feature=related
ILW

Post by ILW »

Fake news :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:
Buddyrocks

Post by Buddyrocks »

Yeah pretty funny haha. Bass on a stringer hilarious.
Kwin

Post by Kwin »

What's wrong with promoting a stoked young lady catching and keeping a legal sized bass? They are not rare or endangered. Next time I hope she gets a limit of keepers.
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

Kwin wrote:What's wrong with promoting a stoked young lady catching and keeping a legal sized bass? They are not rare or endangered. Next time I hope she gets a limit of keepers.
X2!!
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
Buddyrocks

Post by Buddyrocks »

Largemouth bass as whole are not rare or endangered you are correct. But in retrospect when you take into consideration that east regional parks along with EBMUD Will not start the restocking of largemouth bass again. With the exception of Los Vaqueros. You take lakes like San Pablo Reservoir ,Quarry Lakes ,Shadow Cliffs Which have been Dam near fished out it is kind of big deal.
scott h

Post by scott h »

Buddyrocks wrote:Largemouth bass as whole are not rare or endangered you are correct. But in retrospect when you take into consideration that east regional parks along with EBMUD Will not start the restocking of largemouth bass again. With the exception of Los Vaqueros. You take lakes like San Pablo Reservoir ,Quarry Lakes ,Shadow Cliffs Which have been Dam near fished out it is kind of big deal.
I am all about conservation and catch and release but what exactly is the issue here? Perfectly legal posts and simply put people are allowed to harvest bass within the regs set forth. If you are that concerned you should head up a conservation/enhancement group and go do something positive about it instead of rant on the internet.
BUZZBAITS IN FEBRUARY!@#$%^&*(
milehi

Post by milehi »

I personally think boat flopping, letting them flop around on the carpet is a hell of a lot more harmful than somebody keeping some
Buddyrocks

Post by Buddyrocks »

I am not disputing the legalities of catching and keeping bass. Just a crappy fact that seeing bass on stringers on some fishing reports is a bummer. And i have gotten together with some people to privately fund stocking of San Pablo Reservoir and was turned down. Its just sad when one day we will be driving by Contra Loma and the lakes i mentioned beforehand and say to ourselves " Damn I remember when there used to be bass in there ". Enough said.
Kwin

Post by Kwin »

The beautiful thing about bass is they like to make babies every year. Stocking bass is a waste of time, effort and money if they already persist in an environment conducive for them to do so. I would suggest organizing an effort to improve the environment/habitat and let bass do what they do instead of pursuing stocking fish. More likely to get an approval to improve the fishery.