Berryessa Bass Tournaments Sunday 3/12/17 & Navionics Tracking Program

Duke

Berryessa Bass Tournaments Sunday 3/12/17 & Navionics Tracking Program

Post by Duke »

Arizona was awesome! Just a reminder for everyone to set your clocks an hour forward before you go to sleep on Saturday night for the 5th Berryessa Bass Tournament on Sunday 3/12/17. I don’t want you to be late! Looks like we’re going to have a great turnout, bite should be real good. Get there early as possible to get everyone in the water by safe light! Matt Hamilton & Zach Meyers will be doing live well checks and helping with parking starting at 5:00a.m. at the Markley Cove Store. Please be conscious of your parking! If you haven’t already, let me know if your fishing so I can have your entry form ready on Sunday. Stage around & behind gas dock and I’ll blast everybody from the gas dock with my big voice. I making a bigger batch of Chili for this tournament right now! Lasty, don’t forget about signing up for the Navionics CUP Tracking Program when registering in the morning. There is no entry fee option. Just sign up and get a tracking chip! Highest finisher will win a free Navionics Chip and chance to win $100.00 at TOC!

Thanks, and lets go fishing!!! My contact info: Phone (530)794-6085

LETS GET READY TO FISH!!!!! Got 5?

Duke---<)Xx<