Project Healing Waters for the Vets

tmulliken

Project Healing Waters for the Vets

Post by tmulliken »

Once again we are looking for bass anglers with boats to help with the 2nd annual Project Healing Waters Bass Tournament on the Delta, June 3, 2017. Sugar Barge Marina will host this event as they so graciously did last year. Last year our delta bass anglers stepped up and it was an amazing experience for the Vets. We are hoping to repeat that experience for them once again this year. If any of you fellows can join in, we would be most grateful. Your fuel and launch fee will be taken care of by PHW. A BBQ and silent auction will follow the tournament in the Sugar Barge dining room. This is an important event for all of us, in particular to those who have served our country. Please if you can, come out on June 3 and show your support for these brave and courageous men.

Please reply to WB or call Tom Mulliken @ 925-595-5541.
Thank you and God Bless.

Tom Mulliken
PHW
Bassfishman

Re: Project Healing Waters for the Vets

Post by Bassfishman »

Tom - count me in again this year. Last year was a great event. It was fantastic to be able to get out on the water with the Vets.

Is this going to be a fly fishing venue again this year? If so, that's great. Any chance there would be a conventional gear venue too? Either way ... I'm definitely in !!!
tmulliken

Post by tmulliken »

Bassfishman,
Wonderful! Send me your contact info if you will. You can text it to my cell #. Your help is appreciated indeed.

Thanks again
Tom
Randy Walker

Post by Randy Walker »

Gosh...
Wish this event was not on the same day as the Yamamoto Open event going out of Russo's Marina, which is a 2 day event being the 3rd and 4th of June...

The PHW should like a great event/cause for sure... I will pass the word on to others.. hope you get a good turnout.

Randy
~ Thanks for the support ~
Walkers Brittanys
RBBASS
www.optimabatteries.com
www.outdoorproshops.com
www.lock-n-haul.com/
www.purefishing.com
Berkley Fishing
Abu Garcia
imalures.com
optimumbaits.com