Video - Folsom Lake Fishing Report - FPT Tourney

alesieur

Video - Folsom Lake Fishing Report - FPT Tourney

Post by alesieur »

Here is a short video/fishing report of Folsom Lake. Fished the FPT tourney on Sat and went back out Sunday to shoot the video.
fishing1134

Re: Video - Folsom Lake Fishing Report - FPT Tourney

Post by fishing1134 »

Great video with lots of good info! Thanks for sharing!
alesieur

Post by alesieur »

fishing1134 wrote:Great video with lots of good info! Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for the kudos and glad you liked it. In the process of putting together a Clear Lake fishing report for last weekend. Should be up by Friday...well at least that is the plan :)
Bayarea-bassin

Post by Bayarea-bassin »

Not too many people post good informational videos of what they used during a tournament. Keep en coming. Looking forward to the next one.
bassdaddy

Post by bassdaddy »

I'm not sure what I liked best...the information or the quality of the video! Nicely done, Aaron. I'm sure that was an incredible amount of work, but I'd appreciate seeing more of those kind of videos. Could have REALLY used some intel on Clearlake last week!
alesieur

Post by alesieur »

Bayarea-bassin wrote:Not too many people post good informational videos of what they used during a tournament. Keep en coming. Looking forward to the next one.

Thanks for the input. There is more to come for sure. Posting a Clear Lake fishing report later today.
alesieur

Post by alesieur »

bassdaddy wrote:I'm not sure what I liked best...the information or the quality of the video! Nicely done, Aaron. I'm sure that was an incredible amount of work, but I'd appreciate seeing more of those kind of videos. Could have REALLY used some intel on Clearlake last week!
Thanks Bassdaddy! It is a ton of work but a lot of fun to produce. Clear Lake fishing report is on it's way later today..