G.Loomis NRX 822DSR SOLD

basscattrent

G.Loomis NRX 822DSR SOLD

Post by basscattrent »

I have a NRX DSR for sale which is simply amazing. The G.Loomis NRX rods are the most sensitive rods on the market and they are super light to top it off. I am asking $325.00 pick up in Modesto, Ca. only shipping would be extra. The rod is in great condition I have kept them in rod socks as they are my babies.

NRX 822S DSR 6' 10" B 1 6 - 12 3/16 - 1/2 Mag-Medium Ex-Fast $525

Drop-shotting is a finesse technique that puts the bait just off the bottom and keeps it there where the fish can see it. They can't stand to have it hang there, wiggling enticingly right in front of their nose. The rods we use for this technique feature extra-fast actions, but the tips are light so the angler can impart a subtle wiggle to the bait without a lot of wasted motion. The soft tip also allows the fish to eat the bait without a lot of resistance. The magnum taper allows the rod to load up so quickly that once you lift it, the fish is hooked. NRX adds yet another dimension to the technique with incredible sensitivity. When a bass touches the bait you know it!!
Item # Model Number Rod Length Handle Pieces Line Weight Lure Weight Power Action Price
11938-01 NRX 822S DSR 6' 10" B 1 6 - 12 3/16 - 1/2 Mag-Medium Ex-Fast $525
Last edited by basscattrent on Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:31 pm, edited 9 times in total.
basscattrent

Re: G.Loomis NRX 873CRR & NRX 822DSR

Post by basscattrent »

G.Loomis NRX 873CRR pending payment thanks WB
basscattrent

Re: G.Loomis NRX 873CRR & NRX 822DSR

Post by basscattrent »

G.Loomis NRX 873CRR sold I still have the NRX 822DSR available for local pickup
basscattrent

Re: G.Loomis NRX 822DSR & Super tuned Daiwa Steez 103H

Post by basscattrent »

[quote="basscattrent"]I have a NRX DSR for sale which is simply amazing. The G.Loomis NRX rods are the most sensitive rods on the market and they are super light to top it off. I am asking $325.00 pick up in Modesto, Ca. only shipping would be extra. The rod is in great condition I have kept them in rod socks as they are my babies.

Drop-shotting is a finesse technique that puts the bait just off the bottom and keeps it there where the fish can see it. They can't stand to have it hang there, wiggling enticingly right in front of their nose. The rods we use for this technique feature extra-fast actions, but the tips are light so the angler can impart a subtle wiggle to the bait without a lot of wasted motion. The soft tip also allows the fish to eat the bait without a lot of resistance. The magnum taper allows the rod to load up so quickly that once you lift it, the fish is hooked. NRX adds yet another dimension to the technique with incredible sensitivity. When a bass touches the bait you know it!!
Item # Model Number Rod Length Handle Pieces Line Weight Lure Weight Power Action Price

Forgot to say first PM, Post stating sold, or email stating sold/or I will take it gets the reel not the first person who says they can pay me. I need to be fair and some of you may be going fishing or too work and can not pay until you get home. I have been in those shoes myself and was so thankful that the seller was able to wait.
Last edited by basscattrent on Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
basscattrent

Re: G.Loomis NRX 822DSR

Post by basscattrent »

The Steez and NRX 873CRR have been sold

The NRX822DSR is still available and is an amazing dropshot rod
Viperguy

Post by Viperguy »

PM sent
basscattrent

Post by basscattrent »

PM replied
basscattrent

Post by basscattrent »

basscattrent wrote:I have a NRX DSR for sale which is simply amazing. The G.Loomis NRX rods are the most sensitive rods on the market and they are super light to top it off. I am asking $325.00 pick up in Modesto, Ca. only shipping would be extra. The rod is in great condition I have kept them in rod socks as they are my babies.

Lets try $320.00 picked up in Modesto :D
basscattrent

Post by basscattrent »

Pending payment to Wes :D
basscattrent

Post by basscattrent »

Rod has been sold & payed for by Wes thanks Wes and thanks WB :D