Original TroutGlider

mark poulson

Original TroutGlider

Post by mark poulson »

I ordered one of these glide baits on May 30, and received a confirmation email of my order, and then, later that same day, an email saying my bait had shipped.
It's been three weeks, and it still hasn't arrived. When I call, I get their answering machine, and their phone mail box is full, so I can't leave a message.
Does anyone here know if there's a problem?
They are in Sacramento, Ca, and I live an hour away, so I can't understand why it's taking so long, unless they shipped it to the wrong address.
Any help would be appreciated.
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
ILW

Re: Original TroutGlider

Post by ILW »

Friend of mine ordered and got it really fast. He said it had good action but broke it off and lost it right after he got it.
harry chang

Post by harry chang »

I also ordered online but received no confirmation. When I emailed them, they replied that certain bait was out of stock and asked if I wanted a partial shipment of in stock items. I told them yes and that was the last I heard from them. This was on June 2. My CC was charged on May 31. No baits, no confirmation, nothing.
WRB

Post by WRB »

The original trout glider was wooden Huddleston swimbait early 90's, not very many around.
Sounds like a start up that can't meet supply & demand hopefully....
Tom
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

WRB wrote:The original trout glider was wooden Huddleston swimbait early 90's, not very many around.
Sounds like a start up that can't meet supply & demand hopefully....
Tom
I hope you're right
CLEAN AND DRY
surfk9

Post by surfk9 »

Mark I ordered in the spring (march ?/) they eventually arrived about 6 weeks later...they are definitely not wood...
glide is mediocre, at best.....DO NOT HIT THE DELTA RIP RAP WITH 'EM fins will be destroyed...that having been said
one gets what one pays for...lol....my son saw them & suggested 'em...bought three for $34.50...good luck!!!
be careful out there!!! HAVE FUN!!! Wear your PFD.....It could Save your Life
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

Thanks to everyone for the replies.
It's all Tackle Tour's fault. Cal did a review of the TroutGlider 7 on May 29th, and it was sold out on May 30th! :lol: :lol: :lol:
CLEAN AND DRY