Ca Delta Fishing Report - Video

Moderators: MKA, Mike M, Caudawg, ash

alesieur
Posts: 169
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:30 pm
Location: Folsom

Ca Delta Fishing Report - Video

Postby alesieur » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:41 pm

Spent a few days last week fishing the north delta and was on a good topwater bite.

db220
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:20 pm

Re: Ca Delta Fishing Report - Video

Postby db220 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:42 pm

Good stuff Aaron. I threw the Whopper Plopper 110 Saturday evening and Sunday morning all around Frank's Tract and Mandeville and didn't even get a blowup. Must be that low visibility :lol:

alesieur
Posts: 169
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:30 pm
Location: Folsom

Re: Ca Delta Fishing Report - Video

Postby alesieur » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:52 pm

db220 wrote:Good stuff Aaron. I threw the Whopper Plopper 110 Saturday evening and Sunday morning all around Frank's Tract and Mandeville and didn't even get a blowup. Must be that low visibility :lol:


Thanks! Yes, I threw it in low visibility areas as well and nada.

Goin'Ike
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:20 pm

Re: Ca Delta Fishing Report - Video

Postby Goin'Ike » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:51 pm

Just another SOLID video, keep up the awesome job and looking forward to your next video 8)

alesieur
Posts: 169
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:30 pm
Location: Folsom

Re: Ca Delta Fishing Report - Video

Postby alesieur » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:02 pm

Goin'Ike wrote:Just another SOLID video, keep up the awesome job and looking forward to your next video 8)


Thank you!

Javelin Jim
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:28 pm
Location: Riverbank, CA

Re: Ca Delta Fishing Report - Video

Postby Javelin Jim » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:23 pm

Awesome video. Very informative. Keep it Aaron.

alesieur
Posts: 169
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:30 pm
Location: Folsom

Re: Ca Delta Fishing Report - Video

Postby alesieur » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:39 am

Javelin Jim wrote:Awesome video. Very informative. Keep it Aaron.


Thank you!

Kyle46N
Posts: 129
Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:55 pm

Re: Ca Delta Fishing Report - Video

Postby Kyle46N » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:21 pm

I've been reading reports on fishing message boards for close to twenty years now, and there are a few constants that continuously lead to appreciation from other fishermen. Contrary to popular belief, we CAN give informative reports without giving up exact locations, patterns, etc. This video is an excellent example. As an angler new to the Delta, I can watch this video and then go forth with confidence and a solid idea on how to put a few fish in the boat depending what general part of the Delta I am on. Do I have exact locations? No. That's the beauty of a well thought out video/report such as this. No secrets given up, yet the high road has been taken in helping out new fishermen to the Delta.....or those who fish the Delta and are stuck in a rut. Thank you for your effort, it's much appreciated.

alesieur
Posts: 169
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:30 pm
Location: Folsom

Re: Ca Delta Fishing Report - Video

Postby alesieur » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:41 pm

Kyle46N wrote:I've been reading reports on fishing message boards for close to twenty years now, and there are a few constants that continuously lead to appreciation from other fishermen. Contrary to popular belief, we CAN give informative reports without giving up exact locations, patterns, etc. This video is an excellent example. As an angler new to the Delta, I can watch this video and then go forth with confidence and a solid idea on how to put a few fish in the boat depending what general part of the Delta I am on. Do I have exact locations? No. That's the beauty of a well thought out video/report such as this. No secrets given up, yet the high road has been taken in helping out new fishermen to the Delta.....or those who fish the Delta and are stuck in a rut. Thank you for your effort, it's much appreciated.



Thanks Kyle! I am glad this report provided you some info that you can use out there on the water. I do have a more detailed video coming out this week on Vimeo that will provide even more specifics on the areas I fished. The videos are designed to help beginners and even seasoned anglers get the most out of their outings when they themselves can't put in the arduous hours on the water it takes to find fish.

mark poulson
Posts: 9449
Joined: Sun May 08, 2005 4:16 am
Location: Oakley, Ca.

Re: Ca Delta Fishing Report - Video

Postby mark poulson » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:19 pm

alesieur wrote:
Kyle46N wrote:I've been reading reports on fishing message boards for close to twenty years now, and there are a few constants that continuously lead to appreciation from other fishermen. Contrary to popular belief, we CAN give informative reports without giving up exact locations, patterns, etc. This video is an excellent example. As an angler new to the Delta, I can watch this video and then go forth with confidence and a solid idea on how to put a few fish in the boat depending what general part of the Delta I am on. Do I have exact locations? No. That's the beauty of a well thought out video/report such as this. No secrets given up, yet the high road has been taken in helping out new fishermen to the Delta.....or those who fish the Delta and are stuck in a rut. Thank you for your effort, it's much appreciated.



Thanks Kyle! I am glad this report provided you some info that you can use out there on the water. I do have a more detailed video coming out this week on Vimeo that will provide even more specifics on the areas I fished. The videos are designed to help beginners and even seasoned anglers get the most out of their outings when they themselves can't put in the arduous hours on the water it takes to find fish.


Your videos help keep me from climbing the walls while my boat is in the shop.
Thanks.
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY

alesieur
Posts: 169
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:30 pm
Location: Folsom

Re: Ca Delta Fishing Report - Video

Postby alesieur » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:30 pm

Your videos help keep me from climbing the walls while my boat is in the shop.
Thanks.[/quote]

Oh bummer. Hope you get back out on the water soon buddy.

gabuelhaj
Posts: 299
Joined: Sat May 07, 2005 8:21 am
Location: Manteca

Re: Ca Delta Fishing Report - Video

Postby gabuelhaj » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:35 pm

Very nice! Like the format and presentation and thanks for taking the time and putting the effort to do this 8)

Good luck!
Glenn Abuelhaj

alesieur
Posts: 169
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:30 pm
Location: Folsom

Re: Ca Delta Fishing Report - Video

Postby alesieur » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:45 am

gabuelhaj wrote:Very nice! Like the format and presentation and thanks for taking the time and putting the effort to do this 8)

Good luck!


Thank you!

User avatar
Bass hack
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:30 am

Re: Ca Delta Fishing Report - Video

Postby Bass hack » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:29 am

I purchased your videos on Vimeo. You did an amazing job on the production and the content. Keep them coming! My son and I watch them together. Thank you!

alesieur
Posts: 169
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:30 pm
Location: Folsom

Re: Ca Delta Fishing Report - Video

Postby alesieur » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:02 pm

Bass hack wrote:I purchased your videos on Vimeo. You did an amazing job on the production and the content. Keep them coming! My son and I watch them together. Thank you!


Wow, thanks for the feedback!
I they should get better as each one comes out (there has been a bit of a learning curve with all video equipment and editing software). A new episode will be out Friday (a free one :D ) Hope you and your son like it.


Return to “Fishing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: rico and 21 guests