Comanche

medfish

Comanche

Post by medfish »

Anybody want to show me how to fish Comanche Friday? I have a boat launching at south shore
DDG

Re: Comanche

Post by DDG »

Fish points, throw topwater, spooks, wake baits in the am then transition to cranks, swimbaits 5" drop shot...
medfish

Post by medfish »

Thanks for the info. Will do. Never been there
monte300

Post by monte300 »

Big lake, I have fond memories of catching bass there from the bank as a kid. Remember those pre-rigged Creme plastic worms with three small open hooks, with beads and a propeller on the front?
Rod Martin

Post by Rod Martin »

off the dam there used to be orchards and several drop offs . dragging watermelon or pumpkin tubes and brown on brown jigs but that was long ago so if you have them and other things don't work . Check out the face of the dam and work out
TR177 Ranger/ Mercury/Lowrance/ Ghost TM
medfish

Post by medfish »

Thanks for the info guys. Looks like no takers on the open back seat. Flying blind. We'll see how it goes
SacRtrain

Post by SacRtrain »

Drop shot when you see fish on points. Long tail on weight. Use tiny swim baits to search. Then throw half oz brown jigs with tiny craw trailers. Fish might be anywhere with this weather. I've had the best luck on the south west portion of the lake working the islands and drops off them. You should do well. Shad and craws for color.
Freefall

Post by Freefall »

I fished it today and I usually do well there... I got my ### kicked today. I couldn't find them ANYWHERE. Up river, main lake, island tops, bushes. I wasnt even graphing them.... It was the worst day I have ever had there. I have no clue where they went.

I hope you did better.
Fear does not prevent death, it prevents life.

You've never lived until you've almost died and for those who have fought for it, life has a whole new flavor that the protected will never know....