2005 Triton TR 186 w 150 Merc Opti $15,000

Freefall

2005 Triton TR 186 w 150 Merc Opti $15,000

Post by Freefall »

I'm selling my 2005 Triton TR186 Limited Edition. I don't have the time to fish now due to a career change. My loss is your gain.

It is in good shape. It has normal ware for a 12 year old boat. The seats were re upholstered last year and are very comfortable. 

It has a Merc 150 opti on it with a jack plate. It was serviced a few months ago at C&C marine. It's VERY strong, fires right up and gets great gas mileage. 

I put a new Minn kota Fortrex 80 on it a few months ago along with 2 new Interstate batteries. I can go all day on the Delta with no loss of power. 

I also added 2 Lowrance HDS7s , Lowrance HD box, LSS2 transducer & an HDI transducer on the Fortrex which will give you downscan at the bow. The units are linked and on switchable power. I also have the cable and connections to add a point 1 antenna. 

It also has a hot foot and blinker trim , which makes piloting the boat very easy, especially in choppy water. 

The trailer has a swing away tongue and the package fits in a garage with no issue. 

I hate to sell it but it deserves to be on the water.

If you have any questions or are interested drop me a line. I'm in no hurry to sell it so lowballers can save your time respoding.

209 810 4484
Fear does not prevent death, it prevents life.

You've never lived until you've almost died and for those who have fought for it, life has a whole new flavor that the protected will never know....
Freefall

Re: 2005 Triton TR 186 w 150 Merc Opti $15,000

Post by Freefall »

I can txt or e mail pics.
Fear does not prevent death, it prevents life.

You've never lived until you've almost died and for those who have fought for it, life has a whole new flavor that the protected will never know....