R&R R and R Design Marine Port Side Emergency Exit E Ladder Jack Plate Mount Ranger

CBoat

R&R R and R Design Marine Port Side Emergency Exit E Ladder Jack Plate Mount Ranger

Post by CBoat »

I have an R&R Ladder for sale. It is on EBay if you are interested. It bolted directly onto my old Slidemaster Jackplate. Works great to get back into the boat. You can find it here...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/142677067494?s ... 1558.l2649

$125.00 delivered to your door. Continental USA ONLY
In the beginning, there was nothing, then suddenly there was something, then it exploded and turned into everything in the universe, all by itself. OR In the beginning, God created the heavens and the Earth.
CBoat

Re: R&R R and R Design Marine Port Side Emergency Exit E Ladder Jack Plate Mount Ranger

Post by CBoat »

Bump Still Available. I used this in the warmer months when I went for a swim. Works amazing to get you back in the boat.
In the beginning, there was nothing, then suddenly there was something, then it exploded and turned into everything in the universe, all by itself. OR In the beginning, God created the heavens and the Earth.
CBoat

Re: R&R R and R Design Marine Port Side Emergency Exit E Ladder Jack Plate Mount Ranger

Post by CBoat »

Still for sale
CBoat

Post by CBoat »

Bump