Ultimate Bass Kent Brown hosts Folsom HS Tournament Seminar on Facebook Live Thursday at 7pm

kb

Ultimate Bass Kent Brown hosts Folsom HS Tournament Seminar on Facebook Live Thursday at 7pm

Post by kb »

JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK LIVE THURSDAY AT 7PM FOR HIGH SCHOOL BASS TOURNAMENT ON FOLSOM LAKE SEMINAR.......

I just talked to the Vista Del Lago fishing club and they have 75 boats signed up for the High School Open Bass Tournament this Sunday at Folsom Lake.

The club has asked me to come to the event on Sunday and MC the weigh in so that should be fun I am looking forward to meeting many of the high school anglers and seeing your big fish. I know that many of the high school anglers have limited time on Folsom and many of the boat captains may also have some limited time as well.

I am going to be doing a facebook live pre-tournament seminar on my personal page on Thursday night at 7:00 pm to answer questions and talk a little bit about fishing on Folsom and what some of the current conditions are.

Please invite any of the high school anglers and any boat captains by sharing this post. We will also be giving away a few prizes from our sponsors including Strike King, Plano, Gamakatsu, Triton Boats and Mercury Marine.

Join me Thursday night at 7pm pst for Folsom Lake tips prior to the Vista Del Lago High School Fishing Club's Folsom Lake Open Tournament this Sunday.

Here is the link to my personal fb page for the live:
https://www.facebook.com/kent.brown.98
Attachments
28377535_10215429451196637_7058032822702367220_n.jpg
California Outdoor Hall of Fame
Ultimate Bass Radio Saturday's on KHTK Sac Town Sports 1140