John Murray at the Fishing Frenzy in Spokane

ttb31183

John Murray at the Fishing Frenzy in Spokane

Post by ttb31183 »

This weekend Lucas Oil pro John Murray made his way to snowy Spokane and was the main speaker at the Spokane Valley Marine Fishing Frenzy. This was the fifth time they have held the event and second time Murray has made it. It is a fun time with several speakers, vendors and a "tackle swap" of old gear.

Murray spoke about his life as a professional angler and offered plenty of fishing tips. It was a great crowd and he answered many questions. He is a great ambassador to the west (even though he now lives in TN) and was very approachable to those in attendance.

I was there on behalf of Navionics and had a booth set up to answer questions about the different cards. I was also one of the speakers and talked about how the mapping in our area is far better when using Navionics. Some people were blown away at the level of detail for even the smallest lakes in our area.

If you are in the area next year this is a must-see event. They always have at least one pro in attendance and all of the local clubs are there talking about their schedules. It is a great kick off to the season and I'm already looking forward to next year.
Tyler Brinks