Lowrance fish reveal update not working

Moderator: Ken Sauret

JakeV77

Lowrance fish reveal update not working

Post by JakeV77 »

Hey guys. So I downloaded the new fish reveal software to my hds gen 3 and it shows that the 7.0 software was installed but but I am not getting the fish reveal on the unit. My other unit up front installed without a problem but can’t figure out why it’s not working at the console. Any suggestion on a fix welcomed. Thanks in advance.
Marc

Re: Lowrance fish reveal update not working

Post by Marc »

Might need a little more details. Let's try this first: Did you go into the DownScan menu and turn FishReveal on?
www.RangerBoats.com
www.Evinrude.com
www.QuickDropsWeights.com
www.Yamamoto.Baits.com
www.Lamiglas.com
www.Gamakatsu.com
www.LuckyCraft.com
www.Lowrance.com
www.TransducerShieldandSaver.com
JakeV77

Post by JakeV77 »

Marc wrote:Might need a little more details. Let's try this first: Did you go into the DownScan menu and turn FishReveal on?
Yes. There is no fish reveal option on the downscan menu. The front unit has the option, console unit does not. I’d imagine there is a way to reset everything to factory defaults. Have to pull out the manual and look, thinking of resetting the unit and updating it again.
Marc

Post by Marc »

OK, if you confirmed the 7.0 software is on your unit, just to confirm your StructureScan is set to DownScan under view? You will not see FishReveal on the Sidescan menu, but will on the DownScan menu. If this isn't the problem, then I would do a soft reset. If that didn't work, next would re-install the 7.0 software. Let me know how it is going.
www.RangerBoats.com
www.Evinrude.com
www.QuickDropsWeights.com
www.Yamamoto.Baits.com
www.Lamiglas.com
www.Gamakatsu.com
www.LuckyCraft.com
www.Lowrance.com
www.TransducerShieldandSaver.com
JakeV77

Post by JakeV77 »

Thanks Marc, I will take a look and get back to you.