B.A.S.S. Photo

Morgan

B.A.S.S. Photo

Post by Morgan »

I found the photo of a cake my kids gave me this this last year and posted it. Fond memories.

With B.A.S.S. not showing the support for the western anglers, I guess things like this will be a thing of the past memories? I don't know...

Hate to see anything that contributes to the good of fishing lose, even by bad management driven by the dollar.....Hope they review what they are doing.

Morgan
Bill K

Re: B.A.S.S. Photo

Post by Bill K »

Morgan. Always remember those good/fond memories with family. They and those fish you C&R are #1. All other things change, but good times with your family lives forever. Bill K :)
Fun fishing the country, each and every week.
Manuel

Post by Manuel »

That is one cool cake. Counting candels you must be a pretty young dad! (lol) The important thing is they know what you like and made you happy by taking the time and effort to show it. I just had a fishing cake on this past sunday. I ate the fish!!!
sTony

Post by sTony »

It's sure be nice if something were to happen that allowed the Federation to rejoin with BASS as well as maintain it's new relationships with FLW and BassFan.

No one in the State Federation wanted it to go the way it did but situations were such that the State Board was forced to look elsewhere.

sTony