I'm afraid to ask,but

CN

I'm afraid to ask,but

Post by CN »

This pink thong thing tell me that's not Gary Dobyns in that Evinrude commercial :?

Am i that stupid :shock:
Colebass

It's not!

Post by Colebass »

We just like to tease him, because he is an Evinrude guy. And it's funny, because he thinks he can take me.............He's 6'3" and he says 290, minus the 20 he lost at Havasu being sick so 270 ish (I'd guess more :D) and I'm a midget (says Kent Brown) 5'8" 170 ish, so it's fun to tease him!

KB, this is your last free shoot at me and or BDO! Come on, I've been baiting you for a month.
Dave Cole
Gary Dobyns

Re: It's not!

Post by Gary Dobyns »

It's 265 pounds now. I think my wife tried to kill me when I left for Havasu. I think Ford might offer a lowered version this year just for you. :twisted:
kb

Good News Cole

Post by kb »

I just got off the phone with John Brossard at Northlake Ford and he can order the new F-250 with automatic seat extensions. Now you can move it forward enough to reach the pedals.....your still gonna need the phone books to see over the dash though. I told him you could use the same set of books you use in your Bass Cat to see over the console........... :shock:

Oh and I was kinda suprised to Immodium as a new sponsor for FLW Outdoors (no kidding) and then Charlie Evans told me there was a spike in Immodium sales when the Stren Series showed up at Havasu........Way to give back to the sponsors Gary D.
Colebass

That's the KB, I know

Post by Colebass »

Listen, I just saw your photo with the Misty girls and I realized that you have a face for Radio.

I also was looking at the Mercury website to see if you could get a bigger motor to haul yourself around! Did Amar the tent maker, make that shirt for you? I'm not saying your large but there is a 250 HP limit in some of these events you'll be fishing.
Last edited by Colebass on Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dave Cole
Colebass

265?

Post by Colebass »

What have you been smoking? You ain't weight 265 in the last 5 years.

Dude, you forgot I've eaten with you.

"Can I get two double-doubles, a fry and a milk shake." And that's your after noon snack.
Dave Cole
Mark Hiser

Re: It's not!

Post by Mark Hiser »

well, using the scale that you and KB use puts me at 185, :twisted: thanks for helping with the diet, Oh yea, the thong ain't pink, it would have to be shadow grass camo, perhaps with a little hunter orange lace trim :lol: :lol: seriously, I think they call your affliction " denial". There is help available, it's a twelve step program. Hello, My Name is.........., and I have an eating disorder. :lol:
See ya

Mark Hiser
Colebass

When are you going to do your movie review?

Post by Colebass »

Phil told us you saw Brokeback Mountain. :lol: :lol: Just kidding, he said you denied it!

Your right, if KB and BDO scale tells them that, then I'm 150. :D
Dave Cole
Mark Hiser

Re: When are you going to do your movie review?

Post by Mark Hiser »

Welll, I see your a bird of the cloth, so now that we know each other, expect no holds barred :P . As to the review, I can't be sure but I believe it was filmed in Oregon, somewhere outside of Roseburg, timing would have been about right for a trip north by two of our very own, from somewhere around Yuba city, and Sac. I remember a post about a trip up there :shock: supposedly to hunt?? birds?? Where were you about that time?? :wink: Can't say for sure, cause it"s out my ratings catagories :) but some of these guys are Old, Old Friends? :twisted: Since you seem to be chummy with these unknowns maybe you can get them to autograph a hat? for you :D :D
Colebass

I like it!

Post by Colebass »

I think your right, I did see that post :D :D

Your right about the location, it seems like that's where something like this would take place :lol: :lol:

I don't want to ask for the autograph as they might take it the wrong way.. :o ........and I know I don't want any part of their relationship :lol: :lol:
Dave Cole
Mark Hiser

Re: I like it!

Post by Mark Hiser »

Well, I have been wonderin, how many dudes were stayin in that little place, and how many beds were there? Seems like an awful friendly bunch bunch of fishermen :roll: :roll: Just had to ask, what or who did the floor thing, or was it not like that :shock: Anyway, why aren't you at Clear Lake?? I'm goin down tomorrow. Try to get a bite :D :D It's been fun and me thinks it gonna get funner :twisted: :twisted: Have a great day

Mark Hiser