OK I'm not afraid to ask. Ms. Janet Parker & the Misty G

Triton Mike

OK I'm not afraid to ask. Ms. Janet Parker & the Misty G

Post by Triton Mike »

GULP, I'd be humble (among other things LOL) if I could receive an autographed picture of ya.. I'm certainly not the sharpest Crayon in the box but I'd return the favorite and send you one of my autographed cards in return (you can put it on your dart board with all the others that you have) :). If you could email me and I'll send you my address. mbucca AT comcast DOT net

T Mike
www.tritonmike.com

Shaddup Nacl, Cooch and Dobyns!!
BassTraveler

Re: OK I'm not afraid to ask. Ms. Janet Parker & the Mis

Post by BassTraveler »

Your a handsome guy (I like that donkey your holding in the latest issue of Gary Yamamoto's Inside Line.
Why don't you try to make it to this years Nutcase Classic and you can take a picture with the Misty's. :wink:
[url=http://www.nosweatmist.com/][img]http://www.westernbass.com/shared/sponsors/150x50/nosweat.jpg[/img][/url]
www.nixonsmarine.com
Gary Dobyns

Post by Gary Dobyns »

You're pathetic. I don't know about you Triton guys. :lol:
kb

Post by kb »

Were pathetic...rumor has it you tried to pay the Misty girls to spray the bottom of that ZZZZZZZ boat your running in an effort to get it to run 67 mph. I noticed what boat Ms. Parker was in...very classy. Don't expect too long of a reply Mike, Gary D types about as fast as that ZZZZZZZ he's runnin" :P
Triton Mike

Post by Triton Mike »

Basstraveler, One of these days I'm gonna make it out West and fish with you guys. I have some of my mom's family in Chico so thats another excuse for going. I might have to bump it up to the top of the list since you mentioned autograph picture of Misty Girls ;)~~>

KB, I doubt Gary get's 67 in the sled with all the honeybuns and ding dongs he's got hidden in the rod lockers :)

T Mike