Clear Lake Roads and Fire

Chad LeBlanc

Clear Lake Roads and Fire

Post by Chad LeBlanc »

Anybody have any road information regarding the fire in Lake County. Want to make my way up there from Yuba City this weekend. Any Closures I should be aware of?

Chad
clearlakeoutdoors

Re: Clear Lake Roads and Fire

Post by clearlakeoutdoors »

The Highways will be open talked to some fire fighters that came into the shop yesterday fire is pretty much out just a lot of clean up to do!
On the bright side Clearlake fishing has been amazing this week heard of over 100 fish between 4-11lbs from a number of anglers. The top water bite has been on fire in the afternoon 5-930pm and good in the morning whopper plopper 110s have been the most consistent color doesn't matter too much. Frogs have been doing great as well if you dont mind getting the boat a little dirty. The water is much cleaner in most parts of then lake then the last few years.
toddmc

Re: Clear Lake Roads and Fire

Post by toddmc »

clearlakeoutdoors wrote:The Highways will be open talked to some fire fighters that came into the shop yesterday fire is pretty much out just a lot of clean up to do!
On the bright side Clearlake fishing has been amazing this week heard of over 100 fish between 4-11lbs from a number of anglers. The top water bite has been on fire in the afternoon 5-930pm and good in the morning whopper plopper 110s have been the most consistent color doesn't matter too much. Frogs have been doing great as well if you dont mind getting the boat a little dirty. The water is much cleaner in most parts of then lake then the last few years.
This is good news. I'll be making reservations for Clearlake soon.