AMERICAN BASS DELTA NORTH REGION

Fred Fullerton

AMERICAN BASS DELTA NORTH REGION

Post by Fred Fullerton »

Hello All, The summer is well in swing with the temps ups and the Frog bite on, We will be in Oakley at BIG BREAK MARINA For the next FOUR EVENTS of this Region . We are looking forward to a great event and NEW VENUE for our tour. Karen and I are very Delighted to be at Big Break Marina, They have done a lot of Hard work and still improving this Marina. July 7TH 2018 Saturday Morning Bright and early we will start Sign in at 4:00 AM WE Will Have our American Bass Tournament Trailer Set UP for sign in, Blast Off at Safe Light Witch is Very Early So Please get in By 5:00 Am So that we can get started on time. Coffee will be ready when Ya All get to the Marina,
So See Ya All Next Saturday Morning.
Thank You Fred
Fred Fullerton

Re: AMERICAN BASS DELTA NORTH REGION

Post by Fred Fullerton »

Karen and I would like to wish all a very safe Holiday with family and friends, We look forward to Ya All this coming Saturday July 07, At BIG BREAK MARINA. Looking for a great tournament and turn out. We have 4 events left here in this region to help Ya All qulifie for the TOC Witch will be held at Lake Shasta in November, You will need 5 total to be in, But come and see me for Info on how you can get qulified, I would be happy to help you. Again We say Happy 4TH OF July and Happy Birthday AMERICA