CB marine services STAY AWAY

Josh Hanna

CB marine services STAY AWAY

Post by Josh Hanna »

I know this time of the year it is really difficult to get your boat worked on if you do not have a appointment. I found a guy named Chad who had a shop in bethel island. Chad Bernard Told me that it is busy this time of the year and that he was going to do his best to get me in and out as quick as possible. After talking to him on the phone it seemed way to good to be true. I dropped my boat off on June 27th. It took him 14 days to get me an estimate on how much it would be to work on my bass boat. The estimate that he gave me was way to expensive!! And he was going to rip me off. He quoted me 2,300 to empty a quarter of a tank of gas, put 3 new batteries, new Fulton f2 jack, new tires that were 140$ a piece plus installation, a trailer service which does not take 3 hours of labor, and a service to the motor. After receiving his estimate I drove down to his shop which was litterally a boat junk yard to pick up my boat. He was screaming and hollering and cussing at me that I can’t just show up to get MY own boat and that I should have told him! Lol it’s my boat I should be able to do whatever I want with it. Not to mention my boat was half uncovered in the hot sun for 14 days!!!!!! And it has dust and cobwebs all over it. I highly recommend you stay away from this guy! He will rip you off! What a joke! Lesson learned try and find a mechanic that you can trust because very few of them are honest.