Jerry brown

Otay Michael

Re: Jerry brown

Post by Otay Michael »

tsengds wrote:
I don't think you understand how science is reported
I don't really want to get into this any deeper and don't expect to change any one's opinion either way except to try to show that there is a legitimate reason for scientific doubt of global warming. But I have to point out that I have authored several peer reviewed publications (in a different field), reviewed and scored manuscripts for several journals and written invited responses and commentary. So I am familiar with the process and the integrity of scientific articles (or lack thereof). You can get almost anything published if you know how.

But I wouldn't cite the discredited 97% number from the Cook study. The methodology has been widely panned, most clearly because they count the number of publications, not scientists and they included studies on climate policy and media coverage of climate change as proof of global warming.
WOW, so sad, but typical.
Otay Michael

All I need to get into the money would be the four I usually get along with a 20# kicker.

Own no boring art: www.seewald.com
Name written in the book of life.
jiggin4bass

Post by jiggin4bass »

It wouldn't think it would take a scientist to figure out it not global warming that doing CA. Its the Democrats. Now they have too hire a poop partol to clean up the streets of san fran what hell is going on in sacramento. That same partol need start at the state capital.
Home Of The Original Puffball Jig
Building and fishing custom jigs
since 1977
Madera Ca.
Favorite Lakes
Eastman
Hensley
Robb R

Post by Robb R »

These scientist that have produced thousands of " peer " reviewed studies showing global warming is real and is caused by man --- are they in any way related to the same scientist that supported Monsanto's push for GMO seed's in our food supply with our Government back in 1994 ? Because , clearly , there is no chance that GMO based food supply is affecting the health of tens of millions of Americans , is outlawed in European countries ,had a sitting supreme court justice on it's board of directors and just got a court ruling against them of $290M last week ? Because there is no way that Big Corp could possibly be telling our corrupt Government what Americans should hear , see and believe ?