2 Phenix Rods and a Penn Battle 2500 f/s or Trade

5-20

2 Phenix Rods and a Penn Battle 2500 f/s or Trade

Post by 5-20 »

Two Phenix rods. Both used only once. Pretty much brand new. Just decided to go in a different direction.

M1 MX72MH 7'2 rated for 1/4 to 3/4 oz lures and 8-17 lb line. Was $175 + tax new.

RTS Inshore Series RTS 774-C MH 7'7 rated for 1/4 to 3/4 oz and 8-17 lb line. Was $199 + tax new. This rod is pretty awesome, feels like a fantastic rod that'd be a really fun fight with a big fish on the other end. Terrific all around rod, probably pretty awesome for deep cranking.

Not really sure it's worth selling those rods, but I might sell both of them together for $280 TYD.

I'm thinking I'd really like to trade those rods for something else.

Leaning towards getting something like a 7'3 to 8'0 MH spinning rods made by Dobyns, Loomis, Shimano, St. Croix or Phenix. Like a Dobyns 733, a St. Croix 70MF or 76MHF for example. Might also trade for a Dobyns Champion 733c (casting).

Will also consider trades for a quality 3000 or maybe 4000 size spinning reel made by Daiwa or Loomis.

I also have a Penn Battle 2500 spinning reel that's almost brand new with a full spool of Sufix 832 #20 if that interests you.

I can send pictures of everything through email or text. No disappointments here. This gear is literally brand new.

PM me offers. Please include the details of the gear you're offering such as the condition and value. Thanks.
Toads for breakfast, lunch and dinner!