Various rods for sale

th365thli

Various rods for sale

Post by th365thli »

Lew's TP1 Perfect Crankback - $30
- I broke the top guide and had it replaced. The top guide is different than the others but it fishes exactly the same. I upgraded to Cashion Chatterbait rod but before that this was my favorite chatterbait rod. Bob Brown the head rod builder personally recommended it to me over all the rods in the Lew's lineup.

St. Croix Mojo Bass Spinnerbait - $40
- The bottom guide has one connection broken. The bottom guides are attached by 3 "legs" and the top one snapped. Still fishes exactly the same, but I'm selling it pretty cheap. You can use this for spinnerbaits but I used it for jerkbaits, worked great. I upgraded to Cashion so I'm selling this one.

Dobyns Fury 735c - $70
- Some stain on the cork handle, otherwise perfect condition. Everyone is familiar with Dobyn's on here. I used this one for frogs.

Lew's Custom Speed Stick Magnum Pitchin' Stick - $80
- Perfect condition. Used for pitching but upgraded to Cashion.

Lew's Custom Speed Stick Lite Magnum Casting XH
- This one I'm debating on if I want to sell. Make me a decent offer and I'll do it. It's in perfect condition. Used for A-rigs, heavy punching, and swimbaits. Has a moderate fast taper which I like.

I live in San Jose and right now will only do local meet-up. Text 919 607 6021 for pictures.