Batteries for sale.

dokisin

Batteries for sale.

Post by dokisin »

My conversation to lithium ion batteries have left me 3 Die Hard Group 31 AGM, 1 Optima blue top group 27. The Die hards were used as my trolling motor batteries. They were bought July of 2014 at the time I removed them I was still getting 6 to 7 hours of operating time, I am looking for $35 a battery or all 3 for $75. The blue top was the starting motor battery I bought it March 2018 I am looking to get $175 for it. *** Sold Last but not least I have a Professional series Ranger edition 15 amp 4 bank charger Sold***.
Attachments
20190127_142414.jpg
20190127_142443.jpg
Last edited by dokisin on Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bassfishman

Re: 4 bank 15 amp charger and batteries for sale.

Post by Bassfishman »

Congrats on the Lithium conversion. Just out of curiosity, how much did it cost do make the conversion? Who is the manufacturer of the batteries and the charger (website?). Did you do it yourself?
Thanks for the info.
WAUTE

Post by WAUTE »

I'll take the charger.

DM sent
dokisin

Post by dokisin »

The batteries are from Lithium Pro's. The setup I bought consist of 2 36v trolling motor batteries and 1 12v starting motor battery with 110 amp hour capacity. The weight savings was 200 lbs which included the weight of the charger. I installed it myself. It only requires 1 15 amp bank to charge the starting motor battery which in turn charges the trolling motor batteries. The batteries don't have to be left on a charger all the time, like Gel and AGM. Neat setup! Now all this high tech will set you back about $6600.00. Also the batteries have a good warranty program
dokisin

Post by dokisin »

WAUTE wrote:I'll take the charger.

DM sent
Text me at 916-849-0154
Don
scottsweet

Post by scottsweet »

dokisin wrote:The batteries are from Lithium Pro's. The setup I bought consist of 2 36v trolling motor batteries and 1 12v starting motor battery with 110 amp hour capacity. The weight savings was 200 lbs which included the weight of the charger. I installed it myself. It only requires 1 15 amp bank to charge the starting motor battery which in turn charges the trolling motor batteries. The batteries don't have to be left on a charger all the time, like Gel and AGM. Neat setup! Now all this high tech will set you back about $6600.00. Also the batteries have a good warranty program
Nice set up. For everyone's info, that charger is a Stealth 1 charger. The programming has been modified to work with the higher bulk voltage required for Lithium batteries. The charger is blue, rather than black, to indicate the modified programming.
Scott Sweet

www.teamccmarine.com
www.rangerboats.com
www.humminbird.com
www.minnkotamotors.com
www.lews.com
www.phenixrods.com
www.odysseybattery.com
www.simmsfishing.com
www.peregrine250.com
Bassfishman

Post by Bassfishman »

dokisin wrote:The batteries are from Lithium Pro's. The setup I bought consist of 2 36v trolling motor batteries and 1 12v starting motor battery with 110 amp hour capacity. The weight savings was 200 lbs which included the weight of the charger. I installed it myself. It only requires 1 15 amp bank to charge the starting motor battery which in turn charges the trolling motor batteries. The batteries don't have to be left on a charger all the time, like Gel and AGM. Neat setup! Now all this high tech will set you back about $6600.00. Also the batteries have a good warranty program
Cool set up. Thanks for the info. Its a pricey mod still though.
When you are running the big motor on the water will your generator charge the trolling motor batteries too or just the starting motor battery?
Did Lithium Pro recommend storing your boat with the batteries fully charged, but not plugged in or on trickle charge? You should ask them if this practice will help make your batteries last longer. Depending on the chemistry it might. And it wont hurt them if you do. But not on a trickle charger - that would not be good.
Dynastyworms

Re: Batteries for sale.

Post by Dynastyworms »

Pm sent
Jace D

Re: Batteries for sale.

Post by Jace D »

Pm sent