Adjusting to the water levels

TravisH

Adjusting to the water levels

Post by TravisH »

With all the rain we have been having lately it will definitely keep you on your toes when putting your time in on the water prepping for events. Each day I would idle over a submerged island top and adjust my water level adjustment so my #Navionics mapping would match the contours to the exact depths, doing this gives you exact results instead of going to different websites and trying to figure out the lake levels specially because different websites have different Full pool elevations. During the 2week duration between practice an the event I had an island top with some good rock an fish I found in 37’ of water and by the day of the event it was sitting in 66’ and we still managed to pull a couple fish off of it..
#Navionics
#Humminbird
Attachments
ED8B0855-1416-4CC5-8D09-E783C1FB2BB1.jpeg
C0D3FFE2-1E1C-4A30-9AA2-2679DA6A4F7A.jpeg
JMV

Re: Adjusting to the water levels

Post by JMV »

TravisH wrote:With all the rain we have been having lately it will definitely keep you on your toes when putting your time in on the water prepping for events. Each day I would idle over a submerged island top and adjust my water level adjustment so my #Navionics mapping would match the contours to the exact depths, doing this gives you exact results instead of going to different websites and trying to figure out the lake levels specially because different websites have different Full pool elevations. During the 2week duration between practice an the event I had an island top with some good rock an fish I found in 37’ of water and by the day of the event it was sitting in 66’ and we still managed to pull a couple fish off of it..
#Navionics
#Humminbird
Is that Mega or Mega+ imaging?
cdrake

Post by cdrake »

Is it possible to adjust this on the Navionics map card or is just the mobile app?
TravisH

Post by TravisH »

JMV wrote:
TravisH wrote:With all the rain we have been having lately it will definitely keep you on your toes when putting your time in on the water prepping for events. Each day I would idle over a submerged island top and adjust my water level adjustment so my #Navionics mapping would match the contours to the exact depths, doing this gives you exact results instead of going to different websites and trying to figure out the lake levels specially because different websites have different Full pool elevations. During the 2week duration between practice an the event I had an island top with some good rock an fish I found in 37’ of water and by the day of the event it was sitting in 66’ and we still managed to pull a couple fish off of it..
#Navionics
#Humminbird
Is that Mega or Mega+ imaging?

This screenshot was taken using a Helix 10 Mega G2N..