Camper break in.

machadobass

Camper break in.

Post by machadobass »

Hey everyone a little heads up. I just had my camper broken into at Tuttletown ramp. If anybody was up there and saw anything Please let me know. Low life suckers took my clothes bag and that was it. Not to mention it broke the glass out of the door and cut the screen door open
DDG

Re: Camper break in.

Post by DDG »

machadobass wrote:Hey everyone a little heads up. I just had my camper broken into at Tuttletown ramp. If anybody was up there and saw anything Please let me know. Low life suckers took my clothes bag and that was it. Not to mention it broke the glass out of the door and cut the screen door open
As a frequent camper at Malones I appreciate the report. That sucks tho, gotta watch out for them ridge runners! Hope the culprit gets caught.
Wrknap

Re: Camper break in.

Post by Wrknap »

Sorry to hear about the break in. These type of issues can really ruin a trip.
I am planning a trip to New Melonies in the near future. I'm hoping to leave my boat at the Mark Twain boat storage facility due to parking problems at the cabin. I hope their not full, I haven't called yet. I've stored there in the past and have never had a problem. I'm assuming your camper was at a camp site or parking area?